It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's My Post on Immigration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Am I blind or did it disappear? Did I hit too close to home?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i don't see it ?
post it again, i like to see a magic show now and then

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes, it seemed to just magically disappear after 5 or 6 responses. I just posted it tonight. Here it is:

The Immigration "Crisis"

Something stinks to me about this immigration "crisis." Why all of the sudden is this an issue being slammed down our throats from the media and politicians? This seems to me a coordinated effort to incite the sentiments of the American people about this issue - but why and why now?

I think they are intentionally irritating the problem, and will offer a solution. Think about it...how will they control the immigrants if they don't know who or how many there are? In order to control everyone, they have to have an account of everyone. Therefore the government will open its arms to ALL immigrants illegaly in the US right now. Then they will really clamp down on immigration.

I think we will see the great extolling for *need* of a national ID card. This will PROVE citizenship, and is step 1 in the grand plan of implanted microchips. See England, as I believe they now have this ID card.

I just don't see why this situation is all the sudden a crisis that needs to be addressed. What do you think?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Below your posts there is a button "find posts". Your thread is here. Please don't use this forum to post questions like these. Use the following button at the top of this page: "Suggestion", or send a u2u to a Moderator.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Illegal immigration is a problem today and everyday but I have to agree that the timing is suspect now. Also we would agree that most illegal immigration has been ALLOWED to happen in the first place.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Below your posts there is a button "find posts". Your thread is here. Please don't use this forum to post questions like these. Use the following button at the top of this page: "Suggestion", or send a u2u to a Moderator.

Well it seems to have disappeared from my view in "Other Current News." Yes, it's there when I search posts, but why did it disappear from the forum?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Check your U2Us

I moved it elsewhere.

Here is the thread now, as Hellmutt pointed out: The Immigration "Crisis"

I'm going to close this thread, feel free to continue discussion there.

top topics

join