It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in my apartment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sounds like someone wants to speak with you, Notice how nothing is harmed, merely just disturbed, as if your trying to communicate, no offense, but hearing spirits is like walking thru walls, it can happen just with get difficulty an time.

But honestly if this is still occurring, sit down, relax, an see who it is, your always protected, so you always have the powah to just say no,

Have you had any serious thoughts lately? ideas you cant stop thinking of, or even memories , anything thats at a highly intense level could be related to these occurrances......

Keep us informed-------Everything happens for a Multiple Reasons------

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
CKK, hows your problem going? can we get an update?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Simple. I'll bet you weren't there at some point where maintenance could've come in and opened up your faucets to work on plumbing elsewhere in the building.
When he turned the main to your apartment back on.......Water!!

That would also explain the toilet not flooding.

Otherwise......*shrug*

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirager
Simple... at some point where maintenance... Water!!

Could this be the answer? It sounds extremely plausible. The rush of air preceding the water through the pipes probably generated a high-frequency noise, or a change in the ambient pressure or temperature, that spooked the cats.

Of course, only cmdrkeenkid knows the circumstances. What say, Commander? Could it have been something like of this kind?

Incidentally, the stopcock arrangement in the cistern would probably stop the toilet from overflowing, no matter what.

Must have felt really creepy at that moment.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirager
Simple. I'll bet you weren't there at some point where maintenance could've come in and opened up your faucets to work on plumbing elsewhere in the building.
When he turned the main to your apartment back on.......Water!!

I didn't think that that was it, since they tell us when they're coming in for maintenance (and leave a note saying they were here if they entered for an emergency), but I asked the complex's maintenence guy. He said he hasn't been in my apartment in a long time. Besides, I was home almost the entire day that that happened. I was only gone maybe an hour or so to run to the stores.

Oddly enough, two (of the maybe six times) he's been called here were to fix stuff with the water system. When I moved in the shower head would scream (because of loose pipes) and the faucet started leaking (not badly, and only when turned on all the way - a seal started to break in it). Both were fixed, without any problem.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yeah the deal with them entering, has to only be an emergency or else its Unlawful entry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join