It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-bomb implications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
hey guys how ya'll doin?

im kinda new to this so im not sure if this is in the right place. sorry if it isnt.
i just wanna get some ideas on what u guys think are the implications and consequences of the e-bomb on human life.
i need as much info as i can get as i will be writing A short story which is based around the bomb.
any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
thanxx guys

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
www.google.com

enjoi

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Electromagnetic Pulse Bombs release electro magnetic pulses, that last for something like a nanosecond. Their potential was first discovered with the use of a nuclear weapon, in which an electromagnetic pulse occured. They don't naturally do any damage to humans, or at least not any that I'm aware of. However, it induces severely heavy currents within circuitry, heating them up to the point where they instantly "fry"; which could, theoretically, burn or kill someone nearby to the circuitry being "fried". Other than that, I don't see any other human effects.

That is, unless, the electromagnetic pulse came from a nuclear weapon; and the people were killed by the nuclear weapon. I actually read that E-bombs can affect landmasses the size of the entire United States if deployed properly. Pretty scary.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
By the way, you should of posted this under "weaponry"; might want a mod to move it.

new topics

top topics

join