It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax the church(lazy bastards)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why is the church so special? Why doesn't it have to pay taxes to uncle sam while most hard working Americans do.... hmmmmm... many of you say its a non-profit organization...

What do the priests and pastors live off of? Do they live off of God's grace or the money that they suck from the hard working people who are brainwashed into giving them their money?

The catholic priest across my street just got a new car to park in his $200,000 house. Interesting... non-profit yet he lives off of it. Maybe God gave it to him?

The church must pay taxes just like any other money making organization in this country. Maybe that way the religous leaders could get off their lazy dupas and find a real job instead of living off of other people.

And no, religious leaders are not the only ones, but they are one of the best examples of leeches that the working middle class must pay for. We must destroy all of the leeches of society before they strangle the middle class.

I say we assign all of those lazy child molesting bastards REAL jobs where they actually have to WORK and PRODUCE something. Or, send them to Siberia to count trees, I'm sure the Russians would give them one HELL of a good time. Either way I'm happy.

Na Zdrowie!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
that no one cares to entertain your ignorance...
except for me because i can endure such negativity, yet i must tell you that in the end all is well...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Whelp i was going to start a similiar thread guys but guess what, I used the search feature. It was amazing that I found that this topic had been posted before. Wanted to say that I too believe that religion should be taxed. I recently went to church for the first time in maybe 10 years. Before I made my exit the preacher was going on and on about how important tithe is. As I looked at all the people giving their money I thought about how ironic it is that a church that is exempt from taxes in turn taxes their people. Oh well, sorry about bumping this 7 year old thread but don't complain. I used the search engine.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by ventian]

join