It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Guardian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A few days ago whilst meditating I had the feeling/idea of someone silently accompanying me and sharing the silence with me.
I pictured a being connected/assigned to me (perhaps part of me) sitting on a chair in the room just simply enjoying the quietness and calmness with me.

I then started thinking that this presence may be always with me no matter where I am or how aware I may be of its existence.

A silent impartial watcher or perhaps a protective guardian that springs into action when danger presents itself either physically, astrally, psychically or or spiritually.

Perhaps fighting off psychic attacks in the astral without the physical being even being aware of the situation.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've had this too... Only, mine I could never really feel being with me.

It has protected me on various occasions, but I can't exactly remember most of them...

I remember once, where I would be riding home from a friend's house... I would do a side swing out onto the road, and there was a car. It was SO close to hitting me.

Another time was when I was doing the same thing, but on my way to school... This time the car didne't stop, and I was looking down at the road... At some point I remember looking up and the door-mirror on the car was just in front of me, and I ducked in the nick of time... Note: I couldne't have turned left or stopped as I was completely surrounded by the car... Picture those psychos driving on the mountain sides in big trucks and force people behind it to drive beside it, then keep the truck at the same velocity and wait for someone to come driving into that other car... That was what it was like.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is certainly a conforting thought bring home the feeling that we never are really alone.
When look back on my life there are various incidents where I feel something was watching out for me and lessened the severity of a dangerous situation or allowed me to escape a particular danger entirely.

Fairly recently I was in a traffic situation that had all the ingredients for a major catastrophe, yet nothing came of it. Murphy's Law did not kick in.
I found it so strange even though I was very grateful. It was very sureal.
I was under no illusion that I had other worldly help and promptly expressed my gratitude.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I also view this possible being/presence as non-judgemental and wise, casually observing but not really interfering in ones physical affairs unless absolutely necessary.
Certainly not emotionally getting attached or trying to sway your decision making process.
Letting you make mistakes and perhaps being quietly pleased when you choose a correct path/decision.
Silence and calmness could aid in allowing one to feel the presence of this Silent Guardian more acutely.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by point]

new topics

top topics

join