It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hello then!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Whats going on everyone? Im so glad I finally registered with the site, ive been perusing the forum for months now. Im going to have to work on making some posts like the incredible ones ive seen from some of the older members, you guys are ridiculous! There are so many topics of interest, I dont know where to begin......

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Welcome aboard OS. I hope your stay here is as long and as informative as mine ahs been.

wupy

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I dig your user name

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks alot guys, I can now see the avatars and sigs, very cool stuff. Cant wait to earn some points and get access to the cool stuff.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
Thanks alot guys, I can now see the avatars and sigs, very cool stuff. Cant wait to earn some points and get access to the cool stuff.

Posting will build points but if your on the fast track then there are a few areas to build them quick. Tagging threads will get quick points but podcasting is 2500 points per podcast and contributing to tinwiki is 10,000 points per article.

Good luck my friend,

wupy

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow

Welcome to ATS, Organic Shadow!

First off, avatars and sigs themselves don't cost anything. What will cost a little is 'Background Colors', or 'Text Color'.

Well glad you found this place...

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness
Rant
Members
Dreams & Personal Predictions

Arts & Entertainment

General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Member Art

Computers & Internet

Computer Help
Website Design
Interesting Websites
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanic 32.

new topics

top topics

join