It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Theres a cry of WAKE UP! all around the world.Everyone heres it,they just cant make out what it is.Its hard to hear clearly when the noise of American Idol,Bill Orielly,Fox News,Avaian Flu drown it out.People on here can see something is wrong in the world today. And yet,most are content just to talk about it and hope for someone else to to do something for them.Theres also some who have"plans/ideas" of what they are gonna dowhen things get really bad.Why wait till its too late?One person shouting might be heard,but many people shouting is defening.Instead of waiting till things get beyond the peoples control,why not do something to put a stop to it ahead of time?Nothing is written into stone,people CAN change the course of history.So be it 9/11,NSA,War in Iraq,NWO,whatever it is you see happening,its your obligation to not only talk about it,but to do something about it.

So,onto my challenge,
I challenge everyone here to make a difference in whatever way you can,within the next year.Its within your power and your rights to be heard and to act.

Call you senators,congressman,mayor,governor.
Call your local pappers
Call your news station
Organize protests
Spread the information you have

Sitting back and doing nothing,gets you nothing as a result.
So the challenge is there...
I wish you luck

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The topic of a wake up call and the inaction of many in this country is being discussed.
Please add your thoughts to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

join