It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Seen in the Himalayas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of this story, but it is quite interesting:

Mountain villagers in the Tarai region of India’s Himachal Pradesh state claim that UFOs have been seen "by day and by night" near the high-altitude glaciers of the Himalayas and that "aliens are building a very large underground base up there."

Since Sunday, October 10, 2004, UFOs, ranging in size from "very large cylindrical objects of a dull silver colour" to "small speedy discs," have been seen over the glaciers north of Chini, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from India’s border with China. UFOs seen at night were said to "glow red and gold."

"More Indian military personnel and local natives are coming forward in the Himalayas’ Tarai area and are reporting many exceedingly abnormal activities and UFO sightings all around the clock."

www.book-of-thoth.com...

[edit on 12-5-2006 by toogood]

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 2006/5/12 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Woah, thats a good find.

This brings up the question of why the heck is this not in the news, why is it only appearing in obscure websites? This stuff should be world news!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well Here's another story from an Indian Newspaper about underground UFO Base
in the Himalayas.

Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas (the blue oval in the map). It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh. In the map the red zone is the disputed area still under Chinese control in the Aksai Chin area. The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh. This is the area where Indian and Chinese armies fought major war in 1962. The area is one of the least accessed area in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol this part of the border. According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, the Indian Army and the Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.

Source: www.indiadaily.com...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I should ask my friend from India if that site is fake or not, something seems a little off about it - I could be very wrong though.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I know I'm getting into the "weird" category but I think I've been in touch with some of these Indians recently. I think the sighting I had around the date of 1-16-06 may have been them. They are very very friendly.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Im an indian...iv been researching ufo's for a reaaaaly long time...tho im just a 17...i have done deep research on this field...i never really came across this "ufo's in the himalayas " b4...in fact y is the indian media so scared to report these things??

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

hope that link works
but yall will find it pretty intresting.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Never trust anything that comes from indiadaily.com - always posting bunk on that site, I'm pretty sure it says somewhere on the site that the stories shouldn't be taken seriously; even though they are presented in such a manner.

new topics

top topics

join