It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! ATS at risk of being shut down!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
And I say, POST PHOTOS OF YOURSELF IN ATS GEAR!

Well, the women at least.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

SpittinCobra

Good point, Nygdan and that makes two for the guys now, and staff at that.
Bring it on people, that's what you get for starting it.

Originally posted by think2much
That is the kind of dedication that makes this site as amazing as it is. ATS a site of the people, for the people.

Now you know why I am always here.

Could you let us know if ATS gear repells mosquitos as well?

Sure can, odd that you ask. As already this year, I have been attacked by multple mosquitos.

The revolution, will not be televised, will not be televised, will not be televised.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Good point, Nygdan and that makes two for the guys now, and staff at that.
Bring it on people, that's what you get for starting it.

Yeah what is up with that? Of course Mods have the gear and show it proudly-of course you all support ATS! But what about everyone I was putting a call out to...where are heck are THEY?

What a bunch of ingrates us little people ATSers are, huh?! Geesh!

Now you know why I am always here.

I just kinda figured you were addicted like the rest of us. I'm going to need a good 12 step program if I ever want to break this habit.

Could you let us know if ATS gear repells mosquitos as well?

Sure can, odd that you ask. As already this year, I have been attacked by multple mosquitos.

um so to clarify...you can tell us, but what do you tell us? They do or do not repel mosquitos...were you wearing your ATS gear or not man?!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well here it is folks-my lovely new ATS attire-it just can't be beat!

Now, normally I'd never post a pic of myself, however I have pretty much left the androgeny behind recently, and sadly...I am leaving ATS -so who cares if anyone knows I am a chick or what I look like-I'm not much to look at anyway, but not too bad either, eh.
(:::post "gone fishing" sign here::: )

Anyway, so I figured WTH, if I can figure out how to post a picture here (I am such a freakin trogodlyte) I'd go ahead and show off my new ATS shirt, and hopefully knowing this is my last week here, my husband will forgive me for it.

To the rest of you-get your ATS gear NOW!!! Hell, I'm leaving and still trying to support this community and site!

~T2M

*Removed by Request*

Wow, terrible pic but nice shirt, huh? ...maybe I'll head to BTS and post me in the picture thread not looking so...scarey.
Besides my dark hair blends right in with that shirt...I look like a guy!!! A scarey guy! YIKES!

[edit on 5-6-2006 by think2much]

[edit on 5-6-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Applause to the think2much for posting a pic in the ATS Gear! Heck, I'll applaud her twice! *hits the points awarding applause button again*

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Your title got me!!!.....at first...lol

But, after reading your post, think2much, I felt the need to tell you that you are not alone. I am a relatively new member here at ATS(though Ive surfed here for about 2 years now) and although I try to contribute as much as I can; I take alot more info then I have given(which of course makes sense since I am not that smart and theres 60,000+ members - is that figure right?)
These guys really bust their butt to try to keep this site not only up and running; but also, trying to raise the bar on the credibility and respectability of this site(goodness knows there are more than enough derailers out there) So anytime someone starts up a thread that pats these guys on the back(3Amigos,SuperMODS,MODS,ATS COUNCIL, etc) I feel compelled to add to the praise. The amount of time and effort given, shows a level of dedication and passion that is sorely needed in our quest for the truth(whatever truth that may be)

I would buy stuff from the store but im always alittle strapped for cash(so asking my wife for the money for ATS gear isnt the healthiest thing to do....DUCK!!!!!!...lol) so adding my input and unique perspective(although sometimes semi-delusional) is all that I am able to physically contribute.
that being the case... thanks for letting me throw in my 2 cents.

keep up the GREAT WORK ATS!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join