It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
sports.espn.go.com...

LOS ANGELES -- In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition."

"It was good for me -- it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

I guess this guy figures he's going to hell anyways so why not live it up until then, afterall it's not like he can confess or show remorse for something he didn't do.

[/sarcasm]

Peace

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh, c'mon. That sounds pretty funny to me. Maybe if he drove it into the lot covered in blood, that would be a little funnier. If he was wearing one bloody glove, that would be the topper.

Yeah O.J.
Way to go Killer

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe on a future show he can update us on how the search for the "real killers" is going? I guess he still hasn't looked in the mirror for them.

Yeah, way to go, Juice. Still making the families suffer.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I personally think that this guy, doesnt matter if he did it or not, he has been found not guilty, so let him do whatever he wants.
Honestly its not him or the execs people whould be shouting at, its the people who will watch it, the people who will pay to see it, they are the ones that are the problem.
I mean OJ wants to work somehow, heck let him, i mean this was ten+ years ago.....
Its like people that complain about Big Brother, if you don't like, don't watch!!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wasnt he found guilty in civil tho? and had to pay all that money to goldbergs or whaevah they named?

Damn it OJ remember the good ol' days when you didnt kill people and you had a job on the Naked Gun movies?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Wasnt he found guilty in civil tho? and had to pay all that money to goldbergs or whaevah they named?

Damn it OJ remember the good ol' days when you didnt kill people and you had a job on the Naked Gun movies?

But in court of Law, he was found innocent by a jury of his peers.
Civil and Judicial are two differnt areas, obviously other wise he would have been found guilty(or innocent) in both.

new topics

top topics

join