It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Very unusual UFO sighting- big black line-turns into circle

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is a new one...
Witnesses report a very black line, turned into a black circle, and the picture that was captured shows that it also takes on a tear drop outline as well... with a wierd fuzzy "smoke" surrounding the band.

I would think hoax, but the oddness makes me think why someone would bother with trying to push such a pic as a UFO, if it wasn't truely boggling them also.

Here is the article.
Black band UFO, perhaps partially invisible.
If a mod/or member, can help with posting the actual pic within the thread, that would help...




posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It was interesting untill I read..

"to Peeps's eye at least, looks remarkably like a Zyborg V Intergalactic Shuttle containing 1200 shapeshifters from the Seventeenth Dimension."

That killed it for me. I don't know if that is some kind of joke, or what but, The "thing" in the photo on that site looks like a photo deffect to me.



posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, what did it for me was when they heard a 'bang', something blew up. So I would surmise that it is nothing more than a big black smoke ring.

Case closed



posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It looks interesting, but, yeah some sort of aerial phenomenon. It seems too weird to be anything extraterrestrial.


d1k

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
It was interesting untill I read..

"to Peeps's eye at least, looks remarkably like a Zyborg V Intergalactic Shuttle containing 1200 shapeshifters from the Seventeenth Dimension."

That killed it for me. I don't know if that is some kind of joke, or what but, The "thing" in the photo on that site looks like a photo deffect to me.


That was a joke by the reporter.



posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Periphery
It looks interesting, but, yeah some sort of aerial phenomenon. It seems too weird to be anything extraterrestrial.

Why?
I'll promise you that extraterrestrial things can look insanly weird!
I reminds me of the "black smoke" in Lost...



posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Well, what did it for me was when they heard a 'bang', something blew up. So I would surmise that it is nothing more than a big black smoke ring.

Case closed


Oh. oh, Toadmund must have camped out where I camp. If you see one of these, the sheriffs are not far behind (not a lawful burn). People get a little carried away out there; not sure if they have a machine like this one, more likely lo-tech.

www.weschan.com...



posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You got it, that's exactly what it is, and that's exactly what I saw at Burningman



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sphinx, what cool pix of the steam rings, hadn't heard about those before.
Whether small smoke rings from a cigarette or larger ones from a cannon, rings are fun to see. I've chickened out on making my own black rings, but I've seen some awesomely huge ones--someone's having a good time.



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It does look nearly identical to the photo...

the situation doesn't match to the witnesses description, but the pic is pretty clear...

I am forced to think there are some exageraters in that part of UK (or wherever this sighting occured.)



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
LazarusTheLong, yes, mystery solved--those fun loving New Zealanders! If gas bomb cannons take off down there, who knows what they'll do with them next. I remember the first time I saw a ring, I thought "What is it???" Movement and dissipation depends on air factors, so it can appear as a line from a viewers viewpoint, then seem to form a circle. It's harmless fun once it's up there; I just don't like gas explosions--dangerous to me.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by desert]



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join