It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religion a form of delusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hello every one.....i wanted to talk about religion .i personaly dont believe in it.i think its a form of delusion.you call an insane person delusive and when there are a bunch of delusional people .dats religion for me.....
people dont agree with me nor do my parents....(by the way i am in high scool and still have to follow their opinions)

no offence to any one...i am just here to learn and get an opinion.
there is a belief among some people that "religious system" was in the racket before the first gangster was ever born.they got a big time money operation going and the perfect cover.who better to partner up with than god?

thats what some one told me the other day and i was taken a back...........

do give me a feedback

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Exactly. I, personally do not understand religion myself. I was brought up in a Christian house, went to church, but never could believe most of what 'the church' preached.

I DO believe there is a higher power, but i believe it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with ANY religion.

As NAS said "Why must i have to have religion, if i believe in God?"

Religion is the focal point in almost every war, and some condone/promote violence, if their particular belief system is not followed.

We, HUMANS are all the same, and IMHO religion is just another way to keep us divided, and to keep the fighting going.

We are all, in essence gods, we are part of our god 'source,' and worshopping(sp?) God, in religious terms, says we are, in essence, less the God, when we are all part of the GOD source.

I am not saying, in any way, that Jesus Christ, Mohammud, and Moses, were not what they say they, because they may very well have been divine beings sent here to help humanity, however, i believe theit messages have been deluded by those in charge to keep us at bay.

IMHO

[edit on 12-5-2006 by pstiffy]

join