It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WCIP found this and I think it's worthy of it's own thread...with his blessing of course

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Notice:

1. The name of the band: I Am The World Trade Center
2. The name of the album: Out Of The Loop
3. The name of track 11: September
5. The artwork.
6. The release date: July 17, 2001

[edit on 2006-5-12 by wecomeinpeace]

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
www.cuttingedge.org...

Game release date...1995

Spooky, eh?

From this original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

People, this is crazy! WTF is going on here? It's like the freakin Twilight Zone.
Go ahead and tell me that these are nothing more than mere coincidences.

Peace

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've heard investigators in all kinds of fields say that through their experience they no longer believe in coincidences. They say that when you start to ask questions you realize there are no coincidences after connecting dots.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm a big believer in "maybe" so I won't totally 100% rule out much. But realistically, if you were going to represent an act of terrorism, or aggression, on the US pre 9-11, you'd likely show the Pentagon, or the Twin Towers or the White House being hit. All this is, to me, is that the terrorists hit obvious targets.

If they'd hit Hoover Dam, or the Statue of Liberty, I'll bet you could go back and find some representation somewhere of that happening before the fact. (And no, I don't intend to look).

Now the Track 11 being September is a little freaky, but I'll still maintain that coincidences are where you find them and that's what this is. The belief in "no coincidences" is the basis for virtually all superstition.

Timing has everything to do with the success of a rain dance.

Still, interesting stuff.

[edit for typo]

[edit on 5/12/2006 by yeahright]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes, it could very well be coincidence .. nothing more.

On the other hand, in the area of metaphysics there is something called Collective Consciousness .. also sometimes referred to as the Akashic Records.

The idea is that ALL reality on ALL levels whether past, present, or future is interconnected .. the "Mind of God" if you will. Human beings can and often do accidentally tap into this energy, usually totally unaware. When this happens "glimpses" into other timelines can be seen, but unless the observer is prepared he won't have a clue about it's relevance.

So .. even THINKING about planes hitting the WTC and Pentagon, 10 YEARS before 9/11/2001 .. for that matter 100 YEARS before .. can occur.

More common examples of this phenomenon are Deja Vu, the Book of Revelation,
Nostradamus' prophecies, Edgar Cayce's abilities, typical dreams, etc.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well that card game had 52 - I'm guessing, different scenarios. If 9/11 had been some other attack on some other date i'm sure we could come up with some cards from that game that would show the same thing.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, you might as well list this one as pretty darned close:

Track 7: Holland Tunnel

July 7 subway bombings in London.

Freaky stuff.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Or the tunnel track could be the Mossad agents that were caught in the Holland Tunnel I believe. Just something to think about.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I kinda like Track 3, myself. Maybe in conjunction with Track 6.

Think I'll just Track 12.

Maybe.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
has anyone ever heard of that band before?
They have only produced that one album until recently.
The new albums name- "The Coverup"
the singer has apparently been ill since almost the release of the first album.
She is in remission according to the website.

Could this have been a mass communication to all those "in the know" that the game was afoot for september... and then also for the london bombing as well?

the card game is coincidence IMO, but the album is a communication method for agents in the field.
band website

I have been uncovering CIA front ops for another thread, so I am seeing "front" but i could perhaps be wrong...

[edit on 12-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
dont forget the album cover by the rap band 'the coup' ( www.snopes.com... ) also a spooky one

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OMFG listen to the song on the down load section, listen to the words.
From "The cover Up"

Was this song seriously written before 9/11

"Fallen faster fallen over these future sightings" ???????

Thats part of the chorus anyway.

www.iamluxe.com...

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BTW, i tried to see if the bands server was perhaps one of the known government prefixs, and a whois search "was unable to find the record, try again later"

Wierd...
can someone else try to see if this band is indeed a mass communications mouthpiece for the orchestrators of 9-11?

Coicidences:
band name
album name
song name
time since last album released
total number of albums released - 2
names of both albums and timing

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ive tried searching for the lyrics of the song and cant get them, but listening to them from what i can pick out sounds curiously bizarre.

Can anyone help?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Could this have been a mass communication to all those "in the know" that the game was afoot for september... and then also for the london bombing as well?

I'm trying to figure this out for myself and it's making me loco. Was the album a signal? Were the band members being mind controlled? I bring up the mind control part because if you remember that personal effects that were found from the two kids that shot up Columbine included either drawings or written plans regarding flying a plane into a building. Don't remember if it was the WTC specifically though.

Could there be some kind of collective consciousness, as a member stated previously, that those that are being controlled are actually tuned into?

As Laz digs deeper the more and more freaked I get.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Related...
what made me think that, was the result of a search on the net, for "emperor Norton records CIA"
up came a link, that pointed out, that a band has actually gotten in trouble for sampling short wave radio programs with hidden agent messages to agents in the field...
they had to pay for sampling rights...of government signals broadcast over a public frequency hidden within normal broadcasts...

It was only a slight travel to thinking that maybe a "front band" no pun, could be used to communicate thru public media to all the various members to go into action in respective ways... (this would require a pretty large NWO type group)

But it could get messages to agents that might have no other way to get a secret message since they are monitored by superrvisors, or other agencies...

this would hint at a government within a government type operation, with assets among many legitimate groups.
And honestly, i could be reading this in a way to suit my personal hyposthesis.
Which of course, is right

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Did anyone notice this in the News section:

I am the World Trade Center also have a new split 12" EP with their friends and tour mates Paper Lions on Echelon/Doubling Cube. It features 3 World Trade Center tracks including a cover of "Don't You Want Me" by Human League.

Echelon Records?

love it!

[edit on 12-5-2006 by stealthyone]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
And honestly, i could be reading this in a way to suit my personal hyposthesis.
Which of course, is right

Press on, Laz. I'll be interested in seeing what you can come up with.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All I can say is

FREAKIN WEIRD......................................

Coincidence exists. But there is coincidence, and then there is this. I honestly dont quite know what to make of this, except I think that bvdd is definitely on to something signifigant regarding the collective unconcious records.

yeahright, most cops I know would disagree with your assesment that lack of belief in coincidence fosters superstition. Lack of belief in coincidence is what solves crime cases, creates new scientific discovery, and helps pop the lid off conspiracies.

I can hear the twilight zone theme playing on a loop in the back of my head after reading this, with X-Files music tinkling away.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

yeahright, most cops I know would disagree with your assesment that lack of belief in coincidence fosters superstition.

That's a good point. My point was only that coincidences do exist. And, I believe, it's certainly possible (maybe) to make connections where none exist. And I'll go back to "maybe". Maybe terrorist cells and/or some sort of MK ULTRA mind controlled groups are using popular culture in the form of CDs to communicate. But I doubt it.

That doesn't mean I'm not interested in seeing what somebody can come up with. I'm open to changing my mind given sufficient evidence.

I like your cop analogy, though. But for purposes of the coincidence vs superstition point, I'm drawing a distinction between "black cat crosses path, you get hit by car" and "bloody kinife and clothes found in house of man who'cut his thumb' the same night as his ex-wife was slain across town". Now maybe that second example is a coincidence, but it certainly bears closer scrutiny.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Coincidences do happen no matter how weird. One of our customers cars, for instance, has been through 8 different engines (each time only spending a day or two on the road at the most), each engine was from a different source, some from our own, some from the customers and all failed on completely different, unrelated things. Then a few days ago he took it away once more, and the day before yesterday he was driving along and a boiler fell off the back of a lorry and wrote it off....
If there was any conspiracy slant to it you could make up all sorts of fantastic figures implying it's practically impossible for all those things to happen and there must be an outside force at work, but there was no conspiracy.
It is very creepy, but I very much doubt it is a 'clue' left by anyone in case that's what anyone thinks.

I must admit, I have been noticing an increase 'coincidences' of late, maybe there it's the Universe playing games with us? That often comes into my mind, sometimes I feel like we're living inside some sort of perverse game for something's amusement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join