It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Game of E3 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Supreme commander. Why? Because it is the unofficial Total annihillation 2. TA is the best rts i ever played and its from 1997. Anyway there is a video out now about the game.

www.youtube.com...

There. Enjoy.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you thought that looked good, this is the game of the century.

Spore

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Looks good, but for me the two stand out games have been MGS4 and Spore. Final Fantasy XIII and Crysis looked pretty decent too, it's going to be a good few years for games by the looks of things

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
MGS4 doesnt stand out for me, because I havent seen any gameplay footage. CGI cutscenes are great and all, but I want to see a HUD before I believe it.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
MGS4 doesnt stand out for me, because I havent seen any gameplay footage. CGI cutscenes are great and all, but I want to see a HUD before I believe it.

Valid point, but for me, it could have been released on the PS2 and I wouldn't blink. If any game on the Playstation has used the console well, and been innovative, it's been the MGS series. The storyline, gameplay and general "fun" has always been consistently excellent, and I don't expect them to dissapoint. If the in game graphics are any where near what has been shown, it will be

And they've done a hell of a job "reinventing" Raiden :lol

And finally - Spore, if it lives up to it's hype, is going to blow every other game out of the water when it arrives IMO. It looks like it's going to be almost perfect....I can't wait!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well yeah, I'd probably play it, but I'll be waiting for it to be ported to my 360. Apparently Kojima was really impressed with the 360's development kit, and said that he was thinking of porting mgs4 later on to the system, and potentially make a few mgs exclusive games on the 360, because he liked it so much.

So, I'll hold off paying 700 bucks for now.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Damnit supreme commander is not going to have a unit limit. One of the devs had 7000 units on his screen once.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well since I have a 360 the only games I really payed attention to are the ones that will be playable on the 360 and on the computer.

I have 2 games that stood out for me:

Gears of War- Xbox360 I just love the games where you shoot everything

Spore- PC

new topics

top topics

join