It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing under ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I live in new england and about 2 months ago,at 10.30 pm nite time here.my whole house was shaking and it did not last very long.Other parts of our state also felt it.My husband went to read the blogs on others who had this happen,in their states,and many had felt this boom sound,its not a plane or a comet!,or earthquke!,We think testing under the ground is going on?
Read the earthquke list and others that had homes and swiming pools have waves on them..Take care

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hmmm strange. I'll see if i can find anything out.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Have you tried to check the USGS siesmeic reports on the date and time to see what registered?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I know a few airports in the US have underground areas rumoured to have testing areas..What are a few jet roars among another hundred or so?

This is possible. Maybe a new jet test. Theoretically if the ground was actually shaking it would be a high performance made for a fighter aircraft because commercial jets are supposed to be quieter nowadays. Although quiet is stretching it, I wouldn't fancy standing beside a fanjet, quieter or not.

top topics

join