It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and terrorism…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Before I start this: Please be mature people, this is a serious discussion.

A year or so ago I posted some findings regarding Islamic sexual oppression and practices that may be the root of the mental and social defects that lead to Islamic extremism and ultimately to terrorism. The post of course was hotly debated and reduced to a fight instantly so it was moved to Slug Fest. You can read it HERE.

The bottom line of that article was that the culture of Islam is sexually oppressive and offers very few outlets for that oppression leading to extreme practices that have ultimately become accepted and the norm in certain Islamic cultures, namely homosexual sex, often with young boys. Islam gravely forbids sex while un-married, but does not punish pedophilia. Muhammad himself had relations with children.

The violated boys have been emasculated and have no outlet for this humiliation themselves. These boys grow up only to perpetuate the cycle of abuse as they have no other outlets. The culture simply does not allow for the therapies and “stimulations” other cultures allow as a pressure valve. This creates a very angry and humiliated man in a culture of honor and rigid discipline. Violence and extremism is the only outlet for this deep anger. And the world has felt it.

But this post is not about my previous post entirely. I have found some new material that further substantiates my original sources findings:

Middle Eastern nations (Islamic) DOMINATE Google’s searches for SEX and SEX related content. In fact, they represent more than half of the top 10 regions for such searches!

Surly this cannot be true!! Islam forbids it!!! The dirty infidels must be the top deviants in the world right? Well, apparently not.

Now of course this new information does not prove the original premises that Islamic cultures promote homosexual pedophilia, but it most certainly proves that the region is desperate for sexual outlets in an oppressive culture. And that absolutely lends credit to the original premise.

Google Sex Search Leaders

And the winners are:

1. Pakistan

2. Egypt

3. Iran

4. Viet Nam

5. India

6. Indonesia

7. Turkey

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Poland

10. Romania

One note here: The amount of computers and internet access in these nations is significantly lower than western nations. So these nations are outpacing the west with fewer people. Just to put that into perspective, they are out pacing the west by a very wide margin on a per capita basis. (see table 1.5 HERE )

Oh, and BTW: Not one Western nation in the Google top 10…So let me understand this: Cultures that do not oppress its people with rigid sexual standards are LESS INCLINED to search out sexual content? Of course that’s all this definitively proves, but it certainly supports the original point that sexual oppression needs and outlet. And without an outlet these men (and women?) use extreme methods to relieve these tensions that include pedophilia. And of course this leads to dysfunction and anger which ultimately manifests into violence and extremism and eventually terrorism.

But I see a possible silver lining: This maybe a healthy and productive outlet that could lead to less abuse and humiliation and ultimately less anger and extremism. Sounds like a reach? Maybe, but it can’t hurt. After all: How many “sex loving” infidels you see blowing themselves up to get to virgins? Roughly none.

Fixed my Google Link

[edit on 12-5-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would guess that if Muhammad had sex with little boys, those 72 virgins must be little boys.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All kidding aside, some feel that its 72 goats and not female virgins.

And I want to make a point here: The Quran forbids homosexuality as a rule. But Islamic culture does not, and neither punishes for it. Its this "silent" exception to the rule that allows such things in an otherwise rigid culture. And that’s a very big part of the humiliation that these boys endure. Imagine having the ULTIMATE humiliation in a society that frowns upon weakness and "improper" desire's? And with no outlet to purge the angst and anger? There is a rage and fire in these youths that leads to violence, the same violence that has plagued the Middle East for thousands of years. Today it manifests as extremist actions and terror.

I also don’t assume all Islamic terrorists were sexually abused as kids, or all Islamic youths are abused. But its stands to absolute logic that most of the extremists had troubled childhoods due to this factor. After all, the majority of sexual offenders or criminals fall into one profile or another, why would it be hard to believe that Islamic Terrorists don’t?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
so first you have a link to one of your stories (google search) which takes us to another topic by you with a right wing agenda site

trying to cover the fact that almost all terrorists that are bred in the middle east are spawn out of hate,

Saudi (well look at the poverty) country is rich with oil and yet alot dont have jobs,
Palistain (every aspect of their lives are controled by a foreign entity)
Iraq (well the US pretty much boiled that one up) first few months prob created a couple thousend extremeists thanks to acidental killing of suvilians.

and please next time use a source that is not made by a right wing nut case

for everyone else
for quran quotes or info about mohammed/islam please visit the two links in my sig

[edit on 12-5-2006 by bodrul]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sinice you refer to your own previous thread in this topic, I'll quote my note from that same thread you quoted:

"I think there is little merit in this argument. One could equally claim that most right wing nuts have been molested by Catholics priests in the past. Kind of silly and unsubstantiated. Even the opening lines of the article are poorly thought out. Equating serial killers with the 9/11 highjackers is absurd."

As for the Google list you published, may I ask if it's normalized to the population of these respective countries? You highlighted mulsim countries, however, there are at least 2 catholic nations on the list. In addition, I'm sure there is no sexual oppression in Poland, Romania and Vietnam. On the contrary, you might find the morale in these places extremely libertine. Same probably applies to India.

So if the list was meant to illustrate a point, it miserably failed at that.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
so first you have a link to one of your stories (google search) which takes us to another topic by you with a right wing agenda site

trying to cover the fact that almost all terrorists that are bred in the middle east are spawn out of hate,

Saudi (well look at the poverty) country is rich with oil and yet alot dont have jobs,
Palistain (every aspect of their lives are controled by a foreign entity)
Iraq (well the US pretty much boiled that one up) first few months prob created a couple thousend extremeists thanks to acidental killing of suvilians.

and please next time use a source that is not made by a right wing nut case

for everyone else
for quran quotes or info about mohammed/islam please visit the two links in my sig

[edit on 12-5-2006 by bodrul]

#1 You quote examples of recent events, how does that effect something thats been an issue for over a thousand years?

#2 My source is no more bias than any other source used on these boards, please substantiate your claim, otherwise you sentiment is meaningless

#3 If quotes from the Quran are to be taken in context like you say, then I am even more terrified of that religion than ever before, as the Quran preaches 333 seperate references that call for the death or violence against the disbelievers...

(Thanks for showing us the light on that one...)

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In addition to my note to you, above, I have to add:

Why is it that you clone a thread? You started one a few months ago and now want to drum up the same topic?

The last paragraph in your recent post betrays your motives -- to add some more tar and feathers to your treatment of Islam. As a Christian, I am disgusted with such attitude.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
feel free to show me them from here

that way you can read the entire paragraph and not sexed up extracts (more can be told from an entire paragraph then just one line from one)

ur #2 (people have shown the reasons on ur first topic which u link to)
so no need for me to write an explanation

thousends of years

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Google Sex Search Leaders

What is the source for the information? You've linked to another thread.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I fixed my Google link, was a cut and paste error.

Please visit it now and see the top 10 natiosn that search Sex content through Google, make sure you hit the "Regions" tab to see the list by country and not city.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by skippytjc]

JAK

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No need for a new thread on this, new material and any further comments can be added to the existing thread: Closing...

Jak

[edit on 12/5/06 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

join