It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two More Declassified UFO Footages From Soviet Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello

After the great ufo video posted by Helium3 (see the thread here), i uploaded two new ufo footages declassified by the soviet government (from the Secret KGB UFO Files Documentary).

The first footage shows two unidentified dark oval objects merging in the air. The jet then lost visual contact.
Download the video footage HERE.

In the second footage, a cigar-shaped ufo is performing a huge acceleration when the jet tries closing in.
Download the video footage HERE.

In my opinion these are very interesting videos. I look forward to your comments.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed.
Thats some cool "evidence"

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've seen something very close to the cigar-shaped object. Last summer, while sitting out on the deck during vacation at around 10:30 am an object flew directly overhead. It appeared to be silver, cylindrical and surrounded by an opaque field. It was a clear day, no clouds and the craft had NO wings. I estimate the size to be roughly two 747's placed end to end.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
More Cigars??!!??
nice footage aswell.... the first time i heard of one of these things i couldnt believe it but theres more

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I could do with some more cigars

Very good videos. Nice post.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
The first footage shows two unidentified dark oval objects merging in the air. The jet then lost visual contact.
In the second footage, a cigar-shaped ufo is performing a huge acceleration when the jet tries closing in.
I look forward to your comments.

The "two objects" in the first vid are actually an out-of-focus refracted image of the leading jet. The black line, below, marks the place where the film cuts away; it then cuts back, leaving out the section where the jet image splits.

You can see that the image of the lead jet actually is doubled, right from the start.

Watch closely and you'll notice that the dark "object" in the second vid is transparent; you can see the clouds right through it. It apears to be a shadow cast on the heads-up by a bug or something; you can see it closer toward the center of the frame, moving somewhat up and to the left; it's even highlighted in one section of the movie, as I've done here:

Most of the apparent movement is just due to the changing angle of sunlight as the jet maneuvers.

PS: Anyone else notice a trend toward redefining "cigar-shaped" to mean "cylindrical with flattened ends" as opposed to "smoothly tapered cylinder with somewhat pointed ends"?

[edit on 12-5-2006 by rand]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello

You are right about the first video. Before and after the footage cutting, the place is exactly the same indeed (you can see it by looking at the ground details).

Concerning the second footage, i'm not 100% sure yet about your explanation. It would be nice to have more opinions on it.

Nice analysis rand. Definitively a lot more serious than your "blimp" theories

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey Rand,

Sounds like the first video is busted.

THat's an interesting possibility with the second video.

But if your hypothesis is true, then isn't the shadow cast on canopy?

If that is the case, then shouldn't the shaking of the instrument display correlate exactly with the shaking of the shadow cast on the canopy?

Ater all, the instruments and canopy are physically attached to one another in the cockpit. So the shadow should shake as the instruments/canopee shake as the plane of projection, as indicated by the instruments, is shaking.

But the shaking of the instruments and the 'shadow' don't match.

What kind of shadow projection would not correlate? One on the pilots helmet? How would a shadow or projection get there.

I'm trying to understand your argument, so please help me understand where my comments are off track.

p.s. Please note that at the very moment the cockpit video footage starts, you can see some white light reflection on the canopee down and to the left from the phenomena. The light dissappears quickly, but shakes in correspondants with the instruments. Therefore, I believe that white light is part of a reflection. But the shadow still doesn't seem to correlate to me.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Cigar one just doesn't look right. Especially the way it jumps a little. Its probably some kind of reflection.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I agree that it just doesn't look right. But it shakes differently than the cockpit canopee, so I don't see how it could be a reflection.

My thought was that someone took an eraser stub to a reel of film and drew an animated smudge.

I mean, if it were a reflection on the canopy, it should bounce around with motion correlated with the instrument panel.

But instead it bounces around separately. It's very 'unreal' looking, I agree.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I took some time to go back over the second vid. The big gray "rod" is not really cylinder-like, it's a solid tone, with no shading or limb effects. But it still looks transparent to me: you can see clouds moving behind it.

There's a smaller white rod-thing which is parallel the big gray one, and stays parallel, even while moving away, but the line between the two doesn't match the direction of the sunlight, ruling out a shadow. That's what makes me think this is a reflection effect. That, and the fact that there are lots of other reflections (hard to see because the backgtround exposure is so blown-out).

I thought at first this was a shot of the console/heads-up, but now I'm pretty sure it's taken from the rear cockpit, over the front seat.

The rods, even though they move across the frame, remain at a constant angle in relation to the seat/console, at about 19 degrees:

Maybe the aircraft was pulling 0 g's, despite the appearance of banking right? Then the gray object could just be a floating pencil stub or something, transparent-looking because it's very close to the camera and out of focus, and the white object would then be a reflection of the sunlit side of the gray object.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
THat's true, the angle does remain the same, and you can see other reflection effects that occur at the same angle during the scene.

But why does this object sort of 'bounce around' differently as compared to the instrument panel (where your angle line starts). Is the reflection on some surface other than the canopy?

Maybe it is a reflection on the camera lens?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Did the Jet also not try to close in on the cigar shaped object?

Luxifero

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Check this video very interesting video.google.com...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Excellent post! The footage of the astronauts trying to film MIR from a distance while many UFOs streak past is wicked!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nice observations and thoughts Rand.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The behavior of the object is typical from ufos and particularly cigars. Lots of witnesses describe this kind of weird, bouncing and erratic move. The transparency of the object is not unusual as well and has been already reported in some sightings. It can also be an optical lens saturation of the camera due to the high luminosity of the skies.

But the most important thing is the reaction of the plane. Just after the cigar made that huge acceleration, you can see the plane turning abruptly on the right still more, as if the pilot was trying to catch up again the ufo. This is a very interesting detail in my opinion.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Agreed. Probably real ET craft in those movies.

On the other hand, that KGB autopsy movie seems like a Russian Santilli hoax to me.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by DeltaT]

new topics

top topics

join