It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Jesus Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I found this article and in it it says that this is Jesus Christ! I want to hear your opinions.

www.share-international.org...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
that could be anybody really... jesus though?? i dont think it would be jesus, hs only supposed to come at the end of time.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I don't think he's Jesus...maybe just a good samaritan or just a nice guy

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
That one picture with the bearded fellow in a turban looks to be a photchopped photo.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there's been a few posts about Maitreya on ATS in the past.

I personally don't believe him to be Jesus Christ no, some in fact believe him to be the AntiChrist.

I'm wondering if he even exsists at all and isn't just a figment of Benjamin Creme's imagination

[edit on 12-5-2006 by madhatter]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

I personally don't believe him to be Jesus Christ no, some in fact believe him to be the AntiChrist.

Yeah as far as I know the Antichrist will appear as a false Jesus right? Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
~~

they are neck-&-neck at the final turn...

Maitreya, spoken of as a contemporary 'Jesus Christ'
Sun Young Moon, declared himself to be 'Messiah"

you have the freedom to choose,
from a wide selection of philosophies, ideologies, spiritual paths...

[edit on 12-5-2006 by St Udio]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks to me to be a charleton or a charleton created by someone else.

More proof needed to send me over the other side of the fence.

If there is another side I'd say he's the anti-christ.

Naz out.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Keep looking, for the one will show them self when the time is slow and the love is needed. When ithe earth will stand in a new light and the people are blinded by the fake, the god will rise to the sound of man, the sound of a new world under evil eyes.
The eyes are the loose wheels of man.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you are looking for the Jesus of the current Christian Bible, then nope, I'd have to say that this is not him. I think there is something in the bible that tells how Jesus is supposed to appear when he returns. That is of course if you believe in the Christian bible and take it quite literally.

If you are a Buddhist, Jew, atheist, pagan, Muslim, etc, then the question is quite irrelavant.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
not quite relevant?

isnt it to christians the second coming?
to jews, their messiah,
Islam - Mahdi,

so in acctuality, this will be the same person when/IF he/she shows up at all. there is no talk of a Mahdi in the Quran but there is many references to the Messiah in both The Bible and The Torah. Taking any holy book is called "an overstandment of religion", do you think everything happend word for word how it is said in whatever religion you worship?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi 007

Yeah as far as I know the Antichrist will appear as a false Jesus right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I think you are quite correct, although I must admit I'm not right up on the scriptures, I'm sure there's some others here that can help you some more.

If my memory serves me right, George Noory refused to interview the Maitreya on C2C on grounds that he believed him to be evil or something along those lines.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUntoldStory
not quite relevant?

isnt it to christians the second coming?
to jews, their messiah,
Islam - Mahdi,

Okay, the Islam one I have to hand to you. I don't know enough about Mahdi to say.

As for Christians seeing this guy as the second coming, if a Christian takes the bible literally, this can't be him. Doesn't the book of Revelations say something about him coming out of the sky and every eye will see him? It seems like there is a description of some big fan fare associated with the second coming, and this guy doesn't have that.

I think we can say something similar for the Jewish people. So far this guy doesn't fit in with prophecy.

It is though, as you have noted, quite possible that anyone of any religion could take their prophecies and interprete them more liberally so this guy could fit the bill.

Over all though, I still have to say Hogwash! This Maitreya person does nothing for me.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maitreya

A growing number of SIGNS & MIRACLES worldwide (crosses of light, healing waters, milk-drinking icons, weeping statues) confirm Maitreya's presence among us, as do other remarkable signs of Maitreya's approach.

Matthew 24
23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

If you are looking for the Jesus Christ of the Bible, that is what He said.

new topics

top topics

join