It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE:March to WW3 by ValHal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Valhal,

I wanted to post this reply in your above titled thread but for some reason I was not able to therefore I am posting it here.

You mentioned in your post that United States Policy is to expand it's sphere of influence and remain the sole world super-power by not allowing other potential super-power nations from obtaining such status. But I find that in this theory and especially in practice, that the United States will not be able to compete with emerging superpowers.

They might be able to compete militarily, for now, but seriously, how long will they maintain the advantage of nations such as China and India who's economies are growing phenominally, built upon very very cheap labour that western nations cannot afford to compete with and thus profiting enormously and both India and China have been investing huge sums of money towards their military machines. It is only a matter of time before they will be able to challenge the USA for world dominance. And by the way, coincidence or not but bothe nations are trading with Iran, if the has anything to do with the current Nuclear standoff or not I dont know.

What is the US's plan if as you say they want to contain nations from becoming super-powers? How will they take on the likes of India, China and a desperate Russia who longs for the glory days of the old Soviet Empire and who constantly tries to flex it's influential muscle in it's region?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply,

Melbourne_Militia

new topics

join