It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaime Maussan's Cluster aliens 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the footage of the clusters of hundreds of UFO's at the same speed and directions.

how is this explained.does anyone know anything about this

video.google.com...

At 28:37 is where the best clusters start
i know he explains them as UFO's but what else could they be,or what could they be doing

Ram

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

At 28:37 is where the best clusters start
i know he explains them as UFO's but what else could they be,or what could they be doing

I had seen a footage last year... And at that time i didn't know - there where more than that singel footage i saw. Of the clusters.

This is amazing.
Everytime i talk to people about the UFO-stuff.. They all come with same question..

Why don't we see it on national news... national news - Like our own countries TV-Stations..
Wouldn't it be a tiny bit important if it's gonna happend around 2010 - 2012?

I mean - it's only 4 to 6 years away now.

But maybe it will be as the bible fortold - that it will come as "a theif in the night" And noone will know, what the heck is going on...

Everyone ask the same question - "Why is it not on TV?"

Well - it's on video...But is that not the same as TV -

Guess things that are filmed - needs to be put through a video-edit program - that we have those nicely dressed people telling us the truth...news speakers i think the job is called.

Either way - People needs to look at this - and try use theire own mind/brain/thoughts for just an hour - and think to themselves.. What if! - it is sort of forbidden to show on TV? what if the stations have a censur on this kinda stuff.

Or lets give it a chance - cause so many people are trying hard to tell you... Spending every day knowing that our planet - and my own city my world... Our mentality - is actually split up in 2 worlds...

2 worlds - we are living in, ladies and gentlemen... 2 worlds.

new topics

join