It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camo Dudes identities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had posted very good info on the names of the people who work as "CamoDudes". It was removed and i cannot understand why! I think that i provided some very good info as far as area 51. I mean i found a list that may or may not be the names and identities of these people that we all look for at area 51. I am not sure why your website would pull my thread since i was in no was breaking any rules. Can you please tell what i can post here since i am sure alot of your members would love to know who these people really are!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey please check your u2u's, all is explained in them,

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yeah i saw the u2u's and they really did not exsplain anything. I mean am i wrong in assuming that people are on here to find the truth that is out there and if anyone(me) has anything about area 51 they should post it here on this forum? I mean its like being in high school talking about all the girls you would like to be with but never ever being with one you know. why have people talk about area 51 if when someone posts info that might shed light on the subject you pull thier posts

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Jug your lucky that Federal Marshalls didn't knock on your door and slap you stupid and drag you off to be 'spoken to'.

You have to be one of the stupidest, most imbecilic people yet to grace ATS.

I have names, other people have names, most of us can place people and places, yet to post names and identifying data on a open forum is really, really really stupid. Do you realise the come back onto you if they had seen this info? do you realise the danger you placed these people? Do you realise the danger you may or may not have placed yourself in? Do you actually realise the danger you placed Simon and the owners of ATS??? Closure of the site, seizure of the servers, and look hard at the patriot act - Dude you messed up.

Deny Ignorance, don't wallow in it.

If I get warned or banned for this post, well so be it, but you may just have made me so angry its beyond belief.

You endanger some thing we hold dear. thats freedom to post on ATS and discuss things with like minded people.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well its more the case of giving out personal info of others on here, We are responsable for any content

Please see your u2u's and respond to them with any quries you have on the matter,

The mods are more than happy to help you,

top topics

join