It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whites of One's Eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Remembering like it was yesterday when Yoko said she knew John was going to die young right after the shooting,,
Seems he had the whites if his eyes showing in full frontal position which some refer to as Sanpaku in Japanese,
Since that time, I have done a study of various humans and have found this to be true. Roy Orbison, George Harrison, Janice Joplin, John Kennedy.
Whether their lifestyles of birth determines this has yet to be determined.
Found this to be of interest to me, anyone else?

[edit on 11-5-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Found this article that shows pictures of this condition.

www.macrobiotic.org...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
*looks in the mirror*

...oh crap.

Heh, naw. I have normal eyes. Although I would assume that when you lean your head down, everyone's eyes have the space below the pupil as illustrated.

But I just went and looked at the picture of someone I know that just died in a car accident, and they had the eye thing. Creepeh.

Although I don't understand the correlation between having whites under your pupil and being accident prone, or macrobiotics.

The thing is if you search for pictures of JFK or John Lennon, etc, there are plenty of pictures on Google where they don't have Sanpaku, looking straight into the camera.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
*looks in the mirror*

...oh crap.

Heh, naw. I have normal eyes. Although I would assume that when you lean your head down, everyone's eyes have the space below the pupil as illustrated.

But I just went and looked at the picture of someone I know that just died in a car accident, and they had the eye thing. Creepeh.

I have been amazed by the MANY of young deaths that have this. I think it would really be rare that an oriental has this malady, but I have only studied Caucasians.
My question is this: Would you tell or warn the person or leave it alone?
That you are talking about is dead, no? When you eyes go into you head, if you were laying down.
Did you go back and look at some pictures of this dead one?

[edit on 11-5-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Now that I know about it, if I saw someone with it, I'd tell them about it and tell them to look it up. But I think most people would laugh it off as a joke.

I just went and did some random celebrity searches. I think Halle Berry has it:

www.celebopedia.com...

Elisha Cuthbert, slightly:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Johnny Depp is a "sometimes".

Now we wait

How is "dying young" defined though? Or is it just any tragic sort of death.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Now that I know about it, if I saw someone with it, I'd tell them about it and tell them to look it up. But I think most people would laugh it off as a joke.

You are correct! That is why it is a burden to be a medium or seer.
I would not wish that on anyone.All things can be changed, that is why we are all given a third eye to get this done...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Very Interresting

Hi Sir, I learned of this condition years ago in a book by "....Pinkola Estes" can't remember the title. Well I found it interresting that this condition was connected to some sort of "soul" loss that the soul had wandered, that the person is severly out of balance.
I will look this up.
Healers can retrieve the "soul" . I don't recall the whole text so I'll post later, but I haven't seen any reference to this condition since then and actually I have been wondering about just that the past couple days. Odd
What I have noted about people with this abnormality is that they seem distant, self absorbed, not able to relate to others emotions, though at the same time in a cameleon like manner copying their surroundings, as if with out of self. contradictory to this they seek constant gratification and attention, as if to prove themselves.
If this sounds like a bunch of nonsense I'm sorry.
WIS

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

How is "dying young" defined though? Or is it just any tragic sort of death.

From what I can learn, it is either dis-ease or accidental, it just IS..
According to the Japanese who are thousands of years past us.
For many years, this was occult-secret wisdom, to not freak people out.
My sister has this, but I dare not tell her..

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Very Interresting

Hi Sir, I learned of this condition years ago in a book by "....Pinkola Estes" can't remember the title. Well I found it interresting that this condition was connected to some sort of "soul" loss that the soul had wandered, that the person is severly out of balance.
I will look this up.
Healers can retrieve the "soul" . I don't recall the whole text so I'll post later, but I haven't seen any reference to this condition since then and actually I have been wondering about just that the past couple days. Odd
What I have noted about people with this abnormality is that they seem distant, self absorbed, not able to relate to others emotions, though at the same time in a cameleon like manner copying their surroundings, as if with out of self. contradictory to this they seek constant gratification and attention, as if to prove themselves.
If this sounds like a bunch of nonsense I'm sorry.
WIS

Wis, hello.
Macrobiotic diets are supposed to be able to reverse this, but it did not work for John.
No, it makes sense to me if it is a karmic condition, then perhaps a healer is ALL that can reverse this, as the people with this seem to very basic or egoic, perhaps this is a message from the ethers that alerts people they may be with a potentially life-threatening friend or acquaintance, perhaps? Nice to read you.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
it seem to me that the eyes are the "source" to the souls/gods/friends.
I was told by a old friend that the eyes are the loose wheels of man. I couldnt understand this meaning until a year or so ago. to say that they will die young??? soulwise or bodywise? does the reader read the eyes of man or the soul of the man?

"No, it makes sense to me if it is a karmic condition, then perhaps a healer is ALL that can reverse this, as the people with this seem to very basic or egoic, perhaps this is a message from the ethers that alerts people they may be with a potentially life-threatening friend or acquaintance, perhaps? Nice to read you.
"

karmic wheel isnt the way to find or a healer isnt going to stop the growth. The healer will show the person/soul what needs to happen and it is up to the holder of this gift to give the "spin" of the wheel another go around to see if the soul will repair/change or just let the happenings happen. No one can stop death/rebirth/growth. I do think that siriuslyone understands this and is seeing that the eyes are the loose wheels and this gives us a way to start the end of the begaining or the begaining of the end, however you look at things.
Im not in the best state of mind right now, If my words seem wrong then disreguard what i have put down. I just dont like people looking deep into my eyes, doorway/window/book of the soul/MY LIGHT....too much of me for you to see the true state of this man.
Please keep doing what you are doing siriuslyone.

IMO

[edit on 12-5-2006 by CORF]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The whites of the eyes, like the iris itself, tell the health of the body, mind, soul.
If the whites of the eyes show at the bottom, then yes, the person has some problems that need to be addresses. If the whites at the top of the eyes (most often at the bottom as well if this is the case) - it means this person is unstable enough (mentaly) that there is serious cause for alarm. I'm talking be careful not to set them off! You see these things alot in the world of psychology/psychiatrics.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I looked in the mirror, and at family photos.
I am the only one in my family with sanpaku. What does this mean. Am i going to die soon? If so I am ready. I just hope it is not messy
To be serious though, am I screwed?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Mine show at the bottom, but, I have thyroid eye disease(which is getting better after the removal of my thyroid) Many people with *severe* thyroid eye disease look like they are scared and sometimes just look terrible. So, it isn't always mental issues that cause the whites of the eyes above the iris. Heck, if you have bad enough thyroid trouble, it does make you feel nuts.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
IlpoolWe are not only discussing mental disorders. I am sorry you have lost your thyroid but your comment adds another interesting part to this puzzle.

Corf it is possible for healers to "speak" to souls whom have been diverted, to retrieve them. I am reluctant to accept "static" karma. But who am I to know.

I do think though that relateing physical, and as we name them "spiritual" symthoms, is a key to obtaining true awareness. Any abnormality deserves our attention. As SIR notes the Asiens are far ahead of us.
We are on our own and can either pay the bill or find a way to heal ourselves and each other.
Sorry SIR I'm off topic.
The author I referd to is Clarissa Pinkola Estes, title intened, "Women who run with the wolves"
WIS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Corf it is possible for healers to "speak" to souls whom have been diverted, to retrieve them. I am reluctant to accept "static" karma. But who am I to know.

I do think though that relateing physical, and as we name them "spiritual" symthoms, is a key to obtaining true awareness. Any abnormality deserves our attention. As SIR notes the Asiens are far ahead of us.
We are on our own and can either pay the bill or find a way to heal ourselves and each other.
Sorry SIR I'm off topic.
The author I referd to is Clarissa Pinkola Estes, title intened, "Women who run with the wolves"
WIS

Okay are you asking me or telling me?
Im unsure how to even start (or ask) this. "I am reluctant to accept "static" karma. " why would you want to? and for the healer thing you lost me on that,
"to retrieve them" lost soul or lost energy to help the body or soul?
There are more to the eyes then just medical reasons. Do people get pissed off when they cant look you in the eye? Have you ever just looked at a person eye to eye without wanting anything from the other? If so what do you get from them? do you see things or is it a feeling of understanding, warmth, happyness, lust, love, hate, anger, unhappy feelings? there is just more to the eyes is all i am saying.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CORF
[Okay are you asking me or telling me?]
Corf, I am simply adding my oppinion/ experience.

[ there is just more to the eyes is all i am saying.

Corf, no that is not all you are saying, I sense hostility, please don't turn SIR'S very relevant thread into a battle field.
Yes, there are more to the eyes that is what we are debateing.

In general.
I recall a reference to this condition from my reflexoligy studies but my books are not obtainable at the moment.
WIS

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ok wis im not here to start a "battle field" with this! And for "SIR'S very relevant thread " I understand why he started this. I will and I have given my idea on this to him in a u2u. So if you have a problem with me then "talk" with me and leave the bold and careless statements in a u2u.

hostility...??? from you:
"Corf, no that is not all you are saying, I sense hostility, please don't turn SIR'S very relevant thread into a battle field."

You tell me what i am thinking then! tell me what to say then wiss man.
keep my name out of this unless you want a debate. If so read up for I might be smarter then you think!
Test me!
hostility...yea to you and your words to me. u2u me next time you want to belittle me and claim I am turning SIR thread into a battle field.

I will leave this thread alone and for you wiss u2u next time. so say what you will im not here to cause harm.

siriuslyone i am sorry that this has happened on your thread. I wasnt going to let this slide. If this wiss man wants to talk i hope he will u2u me and not do this over your thread. he seems to care up to a point, then its about judgement and belittleing.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

IlpoolWe are not only discussing mental disorders. I am sorry you have lost your thyroid but your comment adds another interesting part to this puzzle.

Hey, I am personally glad the thyroid was evicted, darn poisonous thing. But I was just addressing Angelaladys's comment "f the whites at the top of the eyes (most often at the bottom as well if this is the case) - it means this person is unstable enough (mentaly) that there is serious cause for alarm. I'm talking be careful not to set them off! You see these things alot in the world of psychology/psychiatrics."

As this could be from thyroid eye disease also and not mental disorders. Just put out some real information in the midst of conjecture

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The bold text was not intentional, forgive me.
My reference to SiriouslyOne as SIR is an abreviation all though it would be appropriate to address this being "Sire".
How did I get this wrong? when I find time between a tax paying job and a life I'll post some actual facts.
WIS

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej

Hey, I am personally glad the thyroid was evicted, darn poisonous thing. But I was just addressing Angelaladys's comment "f the whites at the top of the eyes (most often at the bottom as well if this is the case) - it means this person is unstable enough (mentaly) that there is serious cause for alarm. I'm talking be careful not to set them off! You see these things alot in the world of psychology/psychiatrics."

As this could be from thyroid eye disease also and not mental disorders. Just put out some real information in the midst of conjecture

LOL - oh my. I was just giving one more of MANY examples of how the whites of the eyes (iris too) give us information about a person. I believe I posted more than just what was quoted above... hopefully that statement, in context with the rest of the message I posted, didn't make people think I was saying it had to do with phyciatric notations only.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join