It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoos Anyone??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow, just Wow MM. Looks awesome. Thanx for coming back and sharing the finished product with us. Your a trooper and a beauty. Very nice.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thank you Silv3r. I love it. It still itches though.

the only drawbacks are that I can't see it without doing a double mirror routine, and it's hard to get the sunblock on it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
reply to post by AccessDenied

Theres a cream you can purchase that numbs the area you want to get tattooed. You need to apply it about an hour before hand. I havent used it myself but a female friend used it and said it worked well. I think it's called Emla cream..

No, don't do it! My artist said that Emla (which is lidocaine) changes the substance of the skin during the time it's used, and the ink doesn't take well. he showed me one he'd had done with the Emla and it didn't look crisp or nice.

A tattoo is supposed to be painful. It's used as a rite of passage in certain cultures for a reason. It shows that you can master your body and control yourself through the pain.

The rule of thumb is, the more fat under the skin, the less pain. If it's over bone, it's more painful. If you hit a nerve cluster, it's pretty bad.

My spine was the worst, four colors of shading one on top of the other, on the most sensitive part of my body. It was the only time I've ever come close to fainting.

But the endorphins were lovely.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This tattoo I got about 4 years ago, it was my first one, and still my fav. The pic is from when me and my girlfriend went shooting at the range while we were in Hawaii. I was shooting a 12 guage here.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Love your tattoos there everyone.

My husbands a practicing tattooist (5 years) and i have 3 now.A tiger butterfly on one arm,tribal design on other arm and a dragon around my belly button.

We got fed up with shops not being able to do the designs we wanted so went and got our own guns, inks,ready mades,ultrasonics and autoclave and set to work.

America is lucky to have very talented tattoists/artists unlike my home town.

Dont have a tattoo anywhere bony like shoulders,they hurt.

Suprisingly the one on my stomach didnt hurt that much but everybody is different.

Women are easier to tattoo apparantly.Our pain threshold is better for tattoos.

I had 4 tattoos before my husband started and now have 3 lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i am up to 65

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Heres mine.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

They ran out of guy tattoos?

I have my hip pieced out with a Cinco de Mayo skull with a diamond in one eye and a coffin with an upside down cross in the middle of it..Two sparrows on the side of it carrying banners that read "Carpe" and "Diem." Inner lip which reads "PURE." And I start a full sleeve on November 1st based off of the movie "High Planes Drifter." An old Clint Eastwood flick. Whatever, you know? Tattoos aren't even cool anymore. Every salesman, waiter, and mormon has one...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Diseria

Just a heads up... I have a good friend who thought it was awesome to do his own tattoos because our friend is one of the premier tattoo artists in the valley and we kind of have free reign on all the s***.. and he regrets them. Not just alot.. A lot, a lot.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by Sekhemet

They ran out of guy tattoos?

I have my hip pieced out with a Cinco de Mayo skull with a diamond in one eye and a coffin with an upside down cross in the middle of it..Two sparrows on the side of it carrying banners that read "Carpe" and "Diem." Inner lip which reads "PURE." And I start a full sleeve on November 1st based off of the movie "High Planes Drifter." An old Clint Eastwood flick. Whatever, you know? Tattoos aren't even cool anymore. Every salesman, waiter, and mormon has one...

Hello sh*t for brains

Big hard man then are we? with your macho skull tattoo? that your supposed to be posting a picture of by the way, not just talking about.

Did they run out of guy AVATARS or do you just like your sweet little GIRLY one?

Seems like you have issues..

According to your post on this thread here which YOU FLAGGED for some reason known only to you >

I WANT TO GET A SIX PACK ABS

Id lean towards you being jealous of anybody with abs. Sure you said you have some and they were easy to get, but again.. you have no photos anywhere, just a big mouth.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OK let's cool it with the personal attacks.

DFB may not have recognized the caduceus, is all.

No reason to get a warn over personal choice of artwork, is there?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
OK let's cool it with the personal attacks.

DFB may not have recognized the caduceus, is all.

No reason to get a warn over personal choice of artwork, is there?

Thanks major but It obviously didnt matter to DFB what my tattoo represents. He made a lame, useless, pointless comment, and I sensed some pyschological issues so... I can handle a little red warning.

Late edit to add my apologies anyway DFB, everyone, I did wake up with a rat up my rear and I just didnt like the ignorance of the comment, seemed rude was all..

In future I will respect the etiquette and not be so ignorant myself.. sorry guys.

Peace

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damn Boondock...you are an Ink Junkie.Holy smokes!
Sekhemet...Love the tat...Love the 8 pack more...Damn...!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I love tattoos! I currently have 9 tattoos, my most recent is my Nine Inch Nails tattoo, and my chinese zodiac sign.

the NIN tattoo is on my right calf. the Zodiac sign is on my back, between shoulder blades.

I also have 2 runes (one on each ankle), Zim from Invader Zim on my left outer calf, Scorpion with Astrological sign (the M) on my right outer calf, an Ouroboros on my right shoulder blade..oh i found the pic of it Ouroboros, an Ankh on my right upper arm, and a tribal on my left upper arm
Im planning on getting more, including a phoenix and the Malkavian symbol, a broken mirror (Vampire: The Masquerade). I'm pondering getting a tool tattoo or another NIN tattoo too.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Chiiru]

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
R.I.P. my brother.... and a few more... the dragon is on my back also...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i have smiley faces in my knee caps too.

jailhouse style...did em with needle and thread. will get a pic tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join