It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoos Anyone??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
heres mine, just one i got back in the force, i have been working since then on Huge chest an back murals that im gonna have Anibus featured on my chest with a Huge key of life on my back with a circutry pyramid on my back, but heres DFL great band, bass player of beatie boys help put these guys together an is playing with em. not any more i dont believe.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
my avatar is my first, i'm working on robbing a bank so's i can get s'more.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
S1LV3R4D0, the links you gave (second post) doesn't work anymore... I'm curious. Any chance of reposting them?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
which ones Gemwolf, the external links from my first initial post...ya i screwed those up, down on my second post i got it to work right. i goobed it first try.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
which ones Gemwolf, the external links from my first initial post...ya i screwed those up, down on my second post i got it to work right. i goobed it first try.

Ah nevermind. My mistake. (Mental note - read carefully, Gem!)

Tigers. Nice. Beautiful creatures.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
aaaahahaa, for some reason that comment reminded me of monty python....'BEAUTIFUL plumage!!'

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Had to get something to remind me of my history.
My parents are maori's

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Had to get something to remind me of my history.
My mothers maori.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have a Tribal Band with my Motocross Racing number 654, Also the day of birth and death of my first baby ( June 5th, 2004 6/05/04 ). Not like super cool but has a TON of meaning

CX

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No pics to upload as yet, but i have a black dragon on both feet, the head starting at the base of my big toe, then they go across and up my foot and finish with the tail at my ankle.

No plans for any more as yet.......but i'll always have that itch i think.

CX.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I got a black tribal dragon armband on my right arm. It goes all the way around.

Then I got one on my left boob of a shield of Mars (the male symbol, or symbol for the planet Mars).

I will have to find the pics of my armband.

For obvious reasons, Ill not show the latter.

I also have a naval ring, a tragus ring, an eyebrow ring, and three piericings in each earlobe.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i guess since i changed my avatar, it's time for me to post a pic, aye?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh geez. Let me count.

Right Bicep: Egyptian Hieroglyph: Xu theru ast a ari-f em suten, meaning "He did many glorious things and mighty deeds as High Priest," from Michael Aquino's "Temple of Set," as a tribute to Anton LaVey.

Right Wrist, underside: a Barcode, which I lifted from a can of Libby's French Style Green Beans

Back, between shoulder blades: Two eagle feathers, tied together, with "Grandma" and "January 7, 2004" hidden in the lines of the feathers.

Left bicep: "304" - a tribute to the only firefighter to fall in the line of duty from my home town.

I'm too lazy to break out the camera, and too scared to wake up the ol' lady at midnight to take photos - soon to come.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

hubbah hubbah

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I got 25 small tattoos. They are arranged to look like one tat of a tribal dragon.

It's name is Sol.
Yes. I named it. Lame, I know.:shk:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Panzeroth... Your Jesus scared me!

*pouts off and hides behind that crazy looking kitty*

Aint nobody gettin' past dat wack cat. hehe

Shew, Jesus has never scared me.

ATS has taught me one thing (many Im sure). That what you see, is really up to you. Before ATS, a pic was a pic. Now, it calls for a magnifying glass. Being here alone, opens ones mind, assuming they have one. And that would be an assumption, to say the least.

Now, I know exactly why and what scares me about an image, when before I would simply not look at anything that disturbed me. Well, Life damn disturbs me so I got over that and started LOOKING.

So, to share: your Jesus scares me because of his lips being so dry and demonic looking because they depict people that way in movies under possession. But in reality, before he died, he probably did look much like that. Being very hot and thirsty.

His eyes scare me because to woman, Jesus is the embodiment of what handsome is. Im sorry, to Christian woman... got to be spell things out or ATTACK! With his golden locks and come hither eyes, he looks so safe to us.

Lemme go look again... K... Looked again.

His teeth, thats what it is! His teeth and wrinkled forehead. He looks mad. I have never seen Jesus look mad so it f'ed with my head.

The tattoo, although it scares me, is truly kick ass in every sense of the word. Very well thought out, placed and designed. The image is very unique and could mean "Jesus is pissed, yall better straighten up" or a million other things. It isnt just another Jesus tat.

May I ask you why you depicted Jesus that way? Does it purposely leave the viewer with demonic images and thoughts? Or is that just me? And if it should provoke those feelings, may I ask what your message is? Why you feel Jesus looks like that?

Im sorry, Im young and I ask alot of questions. Im more afraid of being stupid than looking/sounding stupid so if I have a question, I ask it.

Thanks hun!

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Little One]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is my latest tatt, ive wanted one on my back for ages.

Ive also got a small one on my chest, one on my right leg, 3 on my right arm and half arm sleeve job on my left arm.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

here it is fresh

got a gimpy one on my wrist mi vida locca dots? lawl.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Lysergic]

COPYCAT!!!! ,Thats my tatto on my back just below my neck

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I got one on my right arm. A big one. Will post it here soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have one right at my waist thatis a dollar bill with a smiling George Washington. Two banners above and below it state, "All you can eat under a buck".

I may post a pic of it sometime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join