It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoos Anyone??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had any cool tattoos they'd like to share. I've had one for a few years now and I was thinking of getting a new one.

This is what I have, minus most of the birds. It's just the winged dude, with two of the birds. I'd take a picture of it now, but I'm at work without a camera. I'll add a pic later when I'm in a more comfortable environment.

Does anyone want to share theirs?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah I have two. One on each arm.

One is a tribal band that I had for about 4 years, and the other is a Flaming wooden cross, with a heart, flames, vines etc with a banner in the front that reads...

56 H.R.B. 03

Which stands for the DOB of my stepfather and the year he died, along with his initials. It means alot to me, kind of wants me to make something alittle more of the one on my right arm.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yep 2 of em, and if u didnt know by my avatar...u will now. getting the arm created into a shoulder sleeve in a couple weeks when my buddy gets back from miami.

and for the record, the new image tag linking is suckin...only one that works here is img...both of these pics i took and are hosted on my website. ats wouldnt work for preview, neither would im, so guess everyones gotta clik the EXTERNAL IMAGE LINK instead of just look.
:bash::bnghd:

oh well son of a biscuit...now its putting below top secret url in front of that...ARGGGGGGGG oh well the pics are there...u just gotta jump thru the hoops right to see em. enjoy

[edit on 11-5-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

[edit on 11-5-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
S1L, you need to fix your links. They have a bts.com before your site.

I have two.

Have to find an uploaded image of the other.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

here it is fresh

got a gimpy one on my wrist mi vida locca dots? lawl.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok well edited my last post to fix my stupidity and the edit didnt stay. So here goes again.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is my adaptation of a Clive Barker pic

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have a kinda poorly done scorpion holding a banner in it's claws with my daughters name in it...because she is a scorpio.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Sorry about the hairy chest. HA HA HA HA

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
not a prob man, take a look at my gorilla rug up there..lol

My woman dont like "bald babies" as she calls em...lol Us gorilla chests got it goin on brotha.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't have a Tat, but I do want to get something similiar done, though the technology doesn't exist quite yet.

What I want to get is this display screen implanted somewhere on my body that will let me change the Design whenever I want, so that way I can have different body art any time I want. Perhaps have one on my hand so I can watch some TV

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They've recently developed a flat flexible display that is going to be used for packaging and newspapers. I'm sure it wouldn't be too tough to have one of those implanted into the skin. That would be pretty cool

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Here's mine its a native american medicine man - I've got his wife on my right arm.

JM

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i have the Manchester United 'Red Devil' tattoed on my heart with 'Manchester' written underneath

i also have the 'Hot Tuna' logo on my back.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I want to be original....just like everyone else.....and get some ink done.

It wont be long now before Im the only one without tats and piercings and Ill be Mr. Original HA HA HA HA...

I know its a personal expression thing for most but the flaming skulls sleve with snakes and naked woman and the dice and mickey mouse on a harley ect. Are you giong to like that when your 65 years old? Or how about the tats on the neck??? Now those I dont understand at all. Ya, you just got it done and now your the new cool guy for a week and you create an illusion of being a bad-ass but its going to look like chit when you get old and you WILL get old right?

I just dont get it. I have a feeling that all but the most hardcore are going to regret using their bodies as "sketch pads" in the future.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well i didnt use my body as a "sketch pad" as u call it. My tattoos have very significant meanings to me, as im sure alot of members do. If i want to doodle, ill use some scratch paper. Thanx for not contributing to this thread in any way related to the title.
one of mine is over 20 yrs old and still have no regrets about it, nor will i ever....and im not hardcore, so now what.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No images to upload, so here's a brief description:

2 tats, on eon each outer calf :

Right Leg : Abstract Celtic/Tribal Phoenix I designed several years ago during a life changing experience.

Left Leg: the I-Ching symbol for "heaven/father" I got during the second stage of my personal development.

I've considered getting one more, but haven't had any concrete reason to add.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's in my avatar already but here's the unedited version. Picture snapped a couple hours after the second touch-up. I drew it around xmas 04 and tattooed it in feb/mars 05.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
actually Panzeroth, ur avatar was the reason i posted the tattoo link to the members photos thread. you were one of the most recent posts and i as i looked at ur avy, i went...hmmm i wonder if thats his tatt on his arm. Nice 1 btw. in that pic i see some, looks like, red flames above and below it, is that red ink or drawings on ur arm for the outline?

Jamesmikael, thats a very sweet one. got any of the wife on the other side, id like to see that too, unless its rated R then ya know....lol ....and by his wife u mean the indians right...i wasnt referring to ur wife man lolol

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Actually the red is just a marker he used draw on things he suggested i should do later. Greedy bastard

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join