It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Smash Brothers BRAWL!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
New SSB game, Out of breath.....Ran to computer......can't type without heavy breathing ......coming through on keyboard.........

BRAWL!!!!
media.revolution.ign.com...

Any other fans??

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The Trailer was pretty exciting.

This is for Wii?(Edit: oh I see that it is
)

[edit on 11/5/2006 by Umbrax]

jra

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah this looks awesome. It's cool that they have Solid Snake in there now. I'm really looking forward to the Wii. It looks like so much fun.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
And I think this version is going to be online! I can finally destroy people areound the world with my disgusting SMASH!!! skills.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've heard people mention online mode, but I'm almost sure I read somewhere yesterday, the creator stating that getting four people online with it would be "too difficult a task" or something. Here's hoping though!

That, Mario Galaxy and Zelda may be the reaosn a Wii comes to this household, it looks like a good step forward for Nintendo

Edit: They said they would try to get Online mode included, but not Four Player. Better than nothing I guess.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by chebob]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the trailer looks crazy!!!

i can't believe snake is in it...

that's all i care about

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
if it's available at launch(which i really doubt), it would be the first one on my list

i got the other two previous installments of the SSB series, and i am totally looking forward to this one!

[edit on 15-5-2006 by karby]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by karby]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My friends and I are the best players I've ever competed with. I've never lost a Melee match to someone outside of our circle.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I heard about 6 months after release. Or maybe that was mario or something..But yeah, I'm looking forward to it. The gamecube version was a letdown imo. N64 version 's combat I though was a ton more fun.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What's the COntrol sheme going to be like? Is it going to be a regular Virtual Console type of game(Dual Shock type controller), or will it just be the Wii-mote? I hope they go with the Nunchuck control sheme as that seems like th best of both worlds.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't think they should change the controls at all for smash. THey changed them a little from 1 to 2, but that's as far as they need to go if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I don't think they should change the controls at all for smash. THey changed them a little from 1 to 2, but that's as far as they need to go if you ask me.

Do you think that they come out with a new controller (which pretty much allows you comeplete control in virtual 3D environment) and keep the move they same,... you have to remember that wen the environment has changed so to the rules,... you can't goin into this new system thinking it's gunna be pretty much the same. You'll be completely let down,... cause nintendo doesn't really change right now. They've kept haging on to what they know works (makes okay story line for some and fantastic ones for Zelda*the life force of nintendo*),... and with each new system they increase what you are able to do with these character in the new environment that pretty much looks the same most the time,... just enhanced abit,...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah, but Smash is a different matter. Smash needs to have the 3D look, with 2D gameplay. They aren't going t change that. The new control offers more options, but with a time testeed game like SSB, there is only so much more you can do.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Yeah, but Smash is a different matter. Smash needs to have the 3D look, with 2D gameplay. They aren't going t change that. The new control offers more options, but with a time testeed game like SSB, there is only so much more you can do.

Really?!? Have you even seen Mario Galaxy yet!?!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What I man is, in order to keep the game SSB, they can't change the controls that much. In the last game the only change was transposing the positions of the A and B buttons. If they change it too much I won't really enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here is another clip.

www.youtube.com

new topics

top topics

join