It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

daemonic possession- misconception!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hey everyone!! wats up???

ive noticed alot of people are brushing off frightening experiences as sleep paralysis, or other mental and physical disorders. THESE DISORDERS ARE WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM... BUT HERE IS THE COMMON (AND THIS IS HOW THEY WANT IT) MISCONCEPTION: that these ailments are natural, etc... NO THEY ARE NOT!!

YES IT IS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE THAT CAUSES VIOLENT MOOD SWINGS, DEPRESSION, ETC... BUT IN MOST CASES IT IS NOT NATURE CAUSING THE CHEMICAL IMBAlANCE BUT A DAEMON(S) OR GHOST(s). what im trying to say is alot of people think that since medicine can tell you what is causing the problem scientificly that it is not daemonic. the daemon is creating the chemical imbalance in the person... that is what it does to effect the person. so just cause a doctor tells you your "hallucinations" are due to a "natural" imbalances, how does that meen a daemon is not involved??? it doesnt... doctors are simply telling you how the daemons/ ghosts, etc... are physically effecting you. cancer, depression, etc... are often caused by attached entities.

-juiced-

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you mean Often as in not even 2% then yes you're correct. Attributing all ailments to entities is just ignorance and lack of experience in that field. Even then it has little to nothing to do with chemical imbalances but projecting your own falacies outward by using the archetypical images that your belief system supports.

Even IF it were daemons or ghosts you're still the only one responsible for your actions and thoughts. Nobody can force you to do anything unless you let them. If you allow an entity to basically use you shows lack of willpower and a lack in that which you belief in may it be christian fait or islamic or paganistic or whataver you prefer.

People like to run away from themselves and hide behind self created masks and illusions and that is what causes most ailments both mentally as well as physically. Blaming external forces and individuals as long as they don't have to confront themselves with it.

THESE DISORDERS ARE WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM

Disorders are nothing more then symptoms and they are never the problem or are causing problems. To find the problem you have to look at what is the cause of the symptoms.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by poster juiced
YES IT IS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE THAT CAUSES VIOLENT MOOD SWINGS, DEPRESSION, ETC... BUT IN MOST CASES IT IS NOT NATURE CAUSING THE CHEMICAL IMBAlANCE BUT A DAEMON(S) OR GHOST(s).

Yes, but are not Demons and Ghosts natural phenomena? I say that they are as much a part of the natural world as an acorn or a meteor. And who is to say that some people aren't better off if they are infested with demons? Most people are dull and ordinary. Demon-haunted people are industrious, imaginative and active. That's what I'm saying. It's not a problem with demons, themselves, but with proper demon distribution. Demons are a good cure for Epstein-Barr syndrome.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Poster juiced,

There is a lot of truth in your appraisal.

Chemical imbalances and nutritional deficiencies notwithstanding, and contrary to the Freudian paradigm, whenever there is a thought or feeling that just pops in there (and for that matter, all dreams!), it does not originate from somewhere in the brain but from one or more people on the Other Side.

The implated demonic thoughts and feelings typically reported by mass murderes and rapists as voices in their head urging them to do harm to innocents, stem from spiritually retarded people in the Spirit who seek sadistic pleasure.

Biological imbalances and a weak moral-spiritual foundation leave one open to being an agent of and for discarnate evil.

It happens all the time.

The counterbalance is that they retrogress away from The Light (i.e., they weaken in energy and their consciousness shrinks) and they are forced to reside in very hellish dimensions.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
If you mean Often as in not even 2% then yes you're correct.

i can asure you from experience that the percentage is much higher.

your signature strikes me as daemonic and satanic, btw.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by poster juiced]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermes Trismegitus

YES IT IS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE THAT CAUSES VIOLENT MOOD SWINGS, DEPRESSION, ETC... BUT IN MOST CASES IT IS NOT NATURE CAUSING THE CHEMICAL IMBAlANCE BUT A DAEMON(S) OR GHOST(s).

Yes, but are not Demons and Ghosts natural phenomena? I say that they are as much a part of the natural world as an acorn or a meteor. And who is to say that some people aren't better off if they are infested with demons? Most people are dull and ordinary. Demon-haunted people are industrious, imaginative and active. That's what I'm saying. It's not a problem with demons, themselves, but with proper demon distribution. Demons are a good cure for Epstein-Barr syndrome.

some of them can be manic most of the time, yes. it depends on the individual situation. depends on what's attached to teh person, the person themselves, etc...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why do you all call Elohim/Nephilim..... demons?

Just curious

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
im not refering to th elohim.

im refering to HUMAN possession done by daemons, ghosts souls, astral parasites, energy leeches, etc.....

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Considering there are no such things as demons or ghosts, I'd say you're making some pretty bold statements without any proof to back them up. All you have are a lot of weak anecdotes and campfire stories, while people like doctors and medical researchers have CAT scans and all kinds of studies with real statistics to back them up. Who am I going to think has a better grasp on the situation, you or them?

But please feel free to blather on with your ridiculous, childish nonsense. We may be able to free you from your blatant ignorance if you keep displaying it.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

...are not Demons and Ghosts natural phenomena?

In the greater scheme of things...yes.

I say that they are as much a part of the natural world as an acorn or a meteor. And who is to say that some people aren't better off if they are infested with demons? Most people are dull and ordinary. Demon-haunted people are industrious, imaginative and active. That's what I'm saying. It's not a problem with demons, themselves, but with proper demon distribution. Demons are a good cure for Epstein-Barr syndrome.

No one is better off from falling under (succumbing to) a significant demonic influence that leads to harming one or more innocents. Near Death Experience research indicates that no one ever truly gets away with anything. It just seems that many get away with it while they remain in the flesh.

Once they cross over, that all changes.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Enkidu,

No one can directly measure with physical instruments anything or anyone that is in the Spirit. It simply cannot be done.

Oh, one can measure the effects - like fluctuations in the electromagnetic spectrum and changes in room temperature - but not the actual discarnate energy itself

But that doesn't mean that these things don't exist, only that their validity must be found in other, more subtle and more experiential ways.

There are many things which cannot be measured in a laboratory that have their own validity. Like emotions for example. One can only measure the effect of emotions but the energy of emotion itself cannot be measured at all with crude or even advanced physical instrumentation. Regardless, emotions are something which are very real to people - on both sides of reality.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Considering there are no such things as demons or ghosts, I'd say you're making some pretty bold statements without any proof to back them up. All you have are a lot of weak anecdotes and campfire stories, while people like doctors and medical researchers have CAT scans and all kinds of studies with real statistics to back them up. Who am I going to think has a better grasp on the situation, you or them?

But please feel free to blather on with your ridiculous, childish nonsense. We may be able to free you from your blatant ignorance if you keep displaying it.

the physical problems the doctors are picking up on their cat scans, mri's, etc... are often being caused by outside influence on the human/ human energy feild. ever hear of chakras???

if you want me to make a go at trying to put up some evidence, i will. all you have to do is ask......

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

if you want me to make a go at trying to put up some evidence, i will. all you have to do is ask......

What would be the point? So you can post the entire New Testament at me? No thanks. I'm not in the mood to play Ghostbusters with you today.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
If you mean Often as in not even 2% then yes you're correct.

i can asure you from experience that the percentage is much higher.

your signature strikes me as daemonic and satanic, btw.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by poster juiced]

Well I do work with "Daemons" on an almost daily base due to my occult studies. So guess where I got my signature inspiration from
And no that doesn't mean I'm satanic I'm still registered as a catholic *spits on floor* and going to alter it to Budhism in a few months. As for higher percentages of possesion...whatever you want to believe, but those percentages won't be that much higher from that which I mentioned before (8% at most and that is stretching it A LOT).

Those kind of statements I hear most often from new-age idiots and self proclaimed mediums, channelers and "gifted" individuals who in fact got no idea. Having a few uncontrolled experiences are anything but representable, not to mention the load of faulty interpetations they have. Not saying that you fall into this catagory, but your statements do make me believe so.

Chakra's are another such thing. People are to hung up on an invented system from the East to symbolically represent aspects of the human being, but people don't have 7 chakra's per se. There are so many different systems used that either have 9, 10, 13, 33, 100's of chakra's depending on which system you work with. Everything people know about chakra's are that which they learned from books and simply copied, but only a few truly delved into it and got to the bottom of it. If you understand what chakra's truly are then you can visualise your heart chakra in your toe and still get the same results. Or the crown chakra in your arse for excample it doesn't matter. It depends on your belief system and the correspending chakra system that comes with it. Today people do reiki for excample and get their master degree's fast, but they miss out on a lot of well needed training. So much for the fast food society and their way of butchering everything they can get their hands on and then still think that they understand what they are doing only focused on the esoterical aspect of reiki and totally ignoring all the other aspects.

And don't even think about coming up with excamples of Psi-vampires because that's a load of bull as well with their so called leaking aura's and missing chakra's.

Most problems doctors see on their MRI's and other scans aren't outside forces unless you count falling off a bike and breaking a leg as one such thing, but even that can (in some cases) be traced to a psychological inbalance of the personality. Not so much chemicals that aren't in balance, but you who are not in balance with yourself. Tumors and cancers are manifestations of what your mind created, feel #ty and depressed enough and you will start creating them. And why do you start feeling depressed? Because you got a weak will and can't confront yourself properly or are willing to make drastic changes in life/thought patterns in order to turn your #ty life into a better life. Even if there were entities involved you still got a weak will for not being able to stand up to the few cases when there are actually daemons involved. You are responsible for the final act so stop blaming outside forces acting like a weeny and beat them down so you can move on.

new topics

top topics

join