It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Events After & Before 911

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sometimes i've heard about predictions, dreams or guides who helped people there during the tragedy and i asked what are the paranormal events about 911 after and just before that you know

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Can't say I have heard of any paranormal events like ghosts or anything but maybe incidents where people took certain actions without thinking about them? Sometimes in situations of extreme crisis you do things and sometimes people feel as if they weren't really in control. As if someone from somewhere else was guiding them.

Like a spirit guide for instance.

That does raise an interesting point though. I'll keep my eyes open for any ghost sightings or things like that when it comes to ground zero. Sometimes for some reason when people die their spirit stays on the physical plane.

I know I've had that feeling happen to me a few times when it came to avoiding car crashes. I didn't think I just did.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I will have to check again but i thought i heard about a few UFO reports.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting thread! I've always thought of paranormal activity happening before, during, and after the 9/11 events. UFOs? Maybe, I've seen a lot of pictures with strange orbs in the sky during the 9/11 attacks.

Possible orbs or just scattered paper/debris reflecting off sunlight?

For the full length video: terrorize.dk...(divx%205.1).avi

Again, great thread, I hope many people reply with their findings.

As for ghosts, do you think that when they build the new Freedom Tower on top of where the WTC once stood, there will be hauntings and sightings like that? Maybe screams, strange lights, or paranormal activity? I mean, it was several feet up in the air that many people faced their deaths, went up and down stairs, and jumped. If a building was made over such territory, then the Freedom Tower floors could be a place for WTC floor ghosts ... that would be spooky.

I wouldn't want to be in such places.

Anyways, come on people, more replies!

new topics

top topics

join