It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I haven't had a solid bowel movement in forever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
20 Almonds and a glass of milk before bed......When you wake up it will be solid.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You know your a board celebrity when a thread on your bowel movement hits its second page.

Hell I think I counted 6 or 7 mods in the thread.

All hail the Love Doctor

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
20 Almonds and a glass of milk before bed......When you wake up it will be solid.

that's just nutty

sorry, I couldn't resist.

Dr love, I can try and locate the address but there is a site dedicate to poop somewhere. it's hysterical mostly but you might find some interesting help/

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Dr love, I can try and locate the address but there is a site dedicate to poop somewhere. it's hysterical mostly but you might find some interesting help/

I can't believe I even searched for this, but, is this the website you were looking for.?

I also can't believe someone registered the domain.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
believe it or not, that is not the site. the one I saw had forums and stories and a whole pooping manifesto.

but thanks for the new site.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now when I say low carb I'm specifically talking about bad carbs (white bread, processed foods, etc.). I don't worry about good carbs. I've now lost 15 lbs. and my bowel movements are still like partially melted rocky road ice cream (you're welcome for the visual). I'm obsessed with my diet now so my bowel movements are secondary. Johnson's baby powder takes care of the chafing.
Like Sanc' said I'm pretty sure it's the monstrous salads I eat every day that are causing the problem. Anyways, I have a doctors appointment in three weeks and I'll ask him then. I'm sure he's going to tell me to mix in more carbs but I'm not sure I'll listen to him.

Thanks for the concern and support for my bowels.

Peace

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Lovemy bowel movements are still like partially melted rocky road ice cream

lay off the marshmellows Doc.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
OMG this thread is so funny! I've suffered from IBS most of my life. Too much coffee will cause the same symptoms you are having, but I drink it by the car load anyway. A&D ointment will clear up the chafing. Also, I would suggest investing in moist wipes. Cottenell make a flushable one and they're big enough for adult butts. Proper cleaning will help the chafing more than anything.

My best advice: If you think you have to fart, better do it over the bowl!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Somewhere, the Great God of Message Board Topics is weeping

Dr. Love, try the bannanas idea, it's easy to eat, good for you and always seems to do the trick (so I'm told
). Other than that, try some morning Meusli/Alpen, it does wonders.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
you guys are not reading the whole thread. he is avoiding carbs. you're suggesting high carb foods to cork his flow.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My understanding was that high protein diets consisting of mostly red meat ends up sticking to your colon walls. I've heard of people who are on atkins having 5 pounds or more of compacted feces lining their colon walls. With that much stuff along the edge, the rest kinds gets sqeezed out through the muck. I think of it like sqeezing play-doh through a hole in the play-doh factory that's been crusted up. The end result isn't going to look like it does on the box.

Go for the veggies, fiber is your friend.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Dr love, I can try and locate the address but there is a site dedicate to poop somewhere.

Perhaps the site you are thinking of is www.poopreport.com?

The site motto is 'Your #1 Source for Your #2 Business'.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
that's the one.

thanks

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for those details, just what I needed to hear... XD

Seriously, I couldn't go without my precious carbs. D=

top topics

<< 1   >>

join