It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.hannity.com infiltrated by AIPAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well friends, it is official. Somebody said yesterday that it would be fun to go to Hannity site and let the right wing nuts pick your brain. I did exactly that and got banned in less than 24 hrs.

It should not be big news for anybody that there are a few AIPAC activists running the show. I was particularly amuzed when the anti-war demonstration in Manhattan was called "an attack on the USA" -- not less -- in the title of one thread.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
heh, I posted on grover's Bush OP\ED piece it would be interesting to see the hannity.com/forum people go batty over that one.

THAT forum is a true CONSPIRACY OH NOES!!Z! board - EVERYTHING to them is "LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA CONSPIRACY!!1!!". It's all the EVVVVVVIL LEFT and the groupthink is ferocious.

U2U sent asking for clarification

btw...please hold back on the 'all caps'

[edit on 12-5-2006 by masqua]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I had a look at that board. I have to admit I was almost physically repulsed by the shrill, hyper-patriot and VERY VERY ANGRY mood there. I wouldn't want to debate these people, because there's no reason or critical thinking happening there. It's actually quite scary.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Those are the Luciferians.

You dont want to go there.

Every dictator has had a large following. There is a following for everything you can think of.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23 I had a look at that board. I have to admit I was almost physically repulsed by the shrill, hyper-patriot and VERY VERY ANGRY mood there. I wouldn't want to debate these people, because there's no reason or critical thinking happening there.

I agree it's not that much fun, due to absense of common sense in many posters. A plain statement that AIPAC is one of the largest and most powerful lobby groups (which can be found in many sources inlcuding the Wiki) was immediately labeled antisemitic (which I sort of expected).

It's actually quite scary.

Have heart -- I survived!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
that forum is nuts. I just signed up after reading what you guys were saying about them, and Oh my goodness, WOW. They are SO abusive if you suggest ANYTHING that is, in their polluted dimwitted minds, as anti-repulican. I was banned after 2 posts for SUGGESTING that the government MAY be using our record malevolently. Not to mention the verbal(written, or w/e) abuse i received from those 'patriots' for even suggesting the government is anything other than God like.

Thank jebus for forums like ATS where any opinion is valid, as long as its THE TRUTH!.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It amazes me that you people can sit here and talk about how angry and intolerant THEY are and how much happier you are here with all your friends that are also angry and intolerant to opposing views.

Everyone is going nuts.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earlybird
It amazes me that you people can sit here and talk about how angry and intolerant THEY are and how much happier you are here with all your friends that are also angry and intolerant to opposing views.

You know, visiting the www.hannity.com forum was an eye-opening experience. Now I know full well that ATS is a veritable haven of tolerance and civic discourse, even though I was of a slightly different opinion before.

There is a lot of anger flying around here at times, but Earlybird, trust me, there is 100 times more dialog and at times reconciliation of views here on ATS than on that other site.

Seriously, if a direct and true quote from the AIPAC site is construed by hannity's members as a "false" claim of this group's influence on the Capitol hill, and therefore antisemitic, and gets you banned -- this is as tragic as it is hilarious

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
[edit on 12-5-2006 by masqua]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
might be interesting if we all got together and invaded their forum. they couldnt ban us fast enough

Well, that wouldn't be nice, would it? I see less and less point in going to a forum where you are patently not welcome. But since it your right (and your friends') to go and exercise you right to speech on that other forum, I can't dicourage you from doing so

top topics

join