posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:06 PM
1) I state these as facts, but what I really mean is it's my opinion.
2) My views do not represent ATS in any official capacity and are solely my opinion.
1. Is the US government's official story about 9/11 to be believed?
But I don't think some of the more extreme theories hold any water.
2. Are UFOs (in the main) real craft piloted by extraterrestrials?
Probably, I expect they come here to communicate with the most intelligent species on the planet, it's just not the arrogant Humans.
3. Did Apollo 11 land on the moon?
4. Do the Illuminati run the planet?
Depends what they are, not sure they would call themselves that but I'm sure the pyramid narrows towards tge top.
5. Did the CIA kill JFK?
I don't think it was just some nutball with a screw loose.
6. Is global warming real, and caused by human-made pollution?
It is real, and accelerated by Man, but a naturally occuring process anyway which is part of a global warming/cooling cycle.
7. Does the US government possess retro-engineered alien craft?
Probably, seems odd the leap in technology after Roswell, but then it was after the war to and the beginning of the Cold War period and space race.
8. Is there a conspiracy to suppress discoveries in 'free energy'?
I'm sure, there was plans you can even download off the Internet which show you how to convert your car on water, it basically works the same as a
standard gas conversion but obtaining the gas from electrolysis. You have to protect the engine from corrosion however. I'm sure there is something
in these cold fusion experiments too.
9. Were the anthrax attacks shortly after 9/11 a government PSYOPs ploy?
Find it hard to believe they weren't.
10 Does the US government traffic in drugs?
I thought it was fact?
[edit on 20-5-2006 by AgentSmith]