It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by MagicaRose
Maybe I am paranoid but I won't have the government knocking at my door tomorrow.
Originally posted by rich23
1. Is the US government's official story about 9/11 to be believed?
2. Are UFOs (in the main) real craft piloted by extraterrestrials?
3. Did Apollo 11 land on the moon?
4. Do the Illuminati run the planet?
5. Did the CIA kill JFK?
6. Is global warming real, and caused by human-made pollution?
7. Does the US government possess retro-engineered alien craft?
8. Is there a conspiracy to suppress discoveries in 'free energy'?
9. Were the anthrax attacks shortly after 9/11 a government PSYOPs ploy?
10 Does the US government traffic in drugs?
Originally posted by yeahright
>puts on "Spin" hat<
They mean all is well and you can go about your ordinary day with nothing to fear.
It means we have a diverse crowd of members with a wide variety of beliefs.
Actually, it's tough to extrapolate meaningful data from any poll. Results get skewed by the way the questions are asked, or how the polled individual interprets the question.
Good and interesting exercise, though.