posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:48 PM
So far, of 43 posts (oakley being the latest viewed)
1. Is the US government's official story about 9/11 to be believed? N=37, Y=6
2. Are UFOs (in the main) real craft piloted by extraterrestrials? Y=21, DK=8, N=14
3. Did Apollo 11 land on the moon? Y=35, N=6, DK=2
4. Do the Illuminati run the planet? Y=23, N=19, DK=1
5. Did the CIA kill JFK? Y=24 N=8, DK=10
6. Is global warming real, and caused by human-made pollution? Y=33, DK=5, N=5
7. Does the US government possess retro-engineered alien craft? Y=22, DK=7, N=14
8. Is there a conspiracy to suppress discoveries in 'free energy'? Y=35, DK=4, N=4
9. Were the anthrax attacks shortly after 9/11 a government PSYOPs ploy? Y=19, DK=8, N=16
10. Does the US government traffic in drugs? Y=32, N=4, DK=7
I don't consider this to be a remotely representative sample just yet. But it's interesting that the most agreement so far is to question 1. I
did, however, deliberately phrase this so that it forced an either/or response. All that can be said is that 37 of 43 posters think there's
SOMETHING hooky about the official story. This can cover a multitude of more nuanced viewpoints.
I'm pleased to see that 35 of 43 posters think we did go to the moon, as my personal feeling is that that's kind of a dumb conspiracy theory,
frankly. Sorry to cause offence to those that go for it, but it's just my opinion.
Likewise I'm glad to see that 35 posters so far think there's a conspiracy to suppress free energy devices. Me too! (you can see my personal
opinions at the head of this thread.)
And a whopping 32 posters believe that the US government deals drugs. That's pretty cool. I should have tried to correlate those statistics with
whether people are American or not, but that would be seen as intrusive and be way too much trouble.
I'd really like a way to put these results into a database. Early on in the thread there were two people who answered no to q2 and yes to q7. Look
at the questions and that seems to be a bit of a logical problem. I've no idea whether anyone else has this slightly odd combination of opinions,
because I've just been counting Ys and Ns: but it would be interesting to know.
As it is, no database, therefore only rudimentary analysis of the figures.
I shall have to stop doing this for a while. Life must be lived, work must be done, places to do, people to go. And of course I have to report to my
Illuminati masters about how the mind-control programme is working.
It's really sad that there are probably people on this board who might take that last sentence seriously...
So in my absence, if anyone feels the need to provide updates in the format I have so brilliantly pioneered (it's that irony thing again), please,
feel free. Otherwise I shall have a hideous time trying to catch up.
[edit on 11-5-2006 by rich23]