It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stay away from the pub!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Youve all done it lads, oh Ill just stay for one more drink , 10 hours later and with a 5 am start for work , its not right ! in fact its down right wrong ,bottom line beer can be addictive , pubs can be addictive if your to young to drink stick with the orange juice cos beer wiil F*** you right up , doin a 12 hour shift on 0 sleep aint big it aint clever and frankly it can be down right dangerous , I mean what the hell was I thinking anyway , wednesday night in this neck of the woods is gay night any way!

Stay away from pubs! :w::w::w::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

wednesday night in this neck of the woods is gay night any way!

Dude?..is there something your not telling us?

lol....jokes....i know that feeling..here in the Algarve (going back some years) me and my plas would regularly go straight from a club to work....if i did than now it would freaking kill me, cleaning boats in the marina whearing armani jeans and a ralph lauren shirt is just plain stupid.

The Pub! YIPEE!!!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hahaha, can't possibly go to work like that...working as a swimming teacher and all....hehe...could be a bit of a problem

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I will admit, if this was a year ago, I would be confessing my guilt. But, I realised (thank God) what a waste of money, health and er... something else I haven't thought of, staying in the pub is. Most of my "friends" go to the pub twice a week and get royally rat-arsed. They used to call me up and ask if I was "up for a few (yeah, right) drinks". We used to start drinking at about 6pm and "walk" home at about 2am. Hell, at around Christmas 2004, we used to go to the pub every day.

Two words: No thanks!

I don't even like being drunk anymore, it just makes me feel sick. Sure, it used to be fun but now it's beyond pathetically pathetic. Now I only drink at parties, which is about... 4 times a year.

I don't understand the mentality of some people who think drinking is "cool". All those people who are supposed to be adults who go out every weekend and get wrecked... it just doesn't make sense. Why would you want to waste hard-earned money on crap that you'll probably only puke up anyway?

:bnghd:

Edit: I'm glad I realised all this while I'm still young. (18 years young on June 1st, don't forget.
)

[edit on 12-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good to see some of you are catching on. I gave up on this kind of thing years ago. Dont misunderstand me.. I like a drink now and then ..I am not against drink. I just dont care to be drunken anymore.
Drink just is not important enough to me to go out to the "pub". I do my drinking at home..and very little anymore. I have much more important things to do with my time and moneys than drink them up.
Glad to see that some of you are also figuring this out. Bravo..well done.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

join