It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the possibility that this site is run by the government?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Since I don't know anything about the people who created and the people who run this site lets just think for a minute.

This site's motto is deny ignorance. Yet we have alot of people who seem so violently opposed to the idea that people within government are capable of harming it's own citizens.

I don't know what hte possibility is that this site is actually run and moderated by the NSA and perhaps some people here can shed light. I'm hoping some people here can share with us what most of us probably don't know about this website.

but if this site is run by people like the NSA and working to coverup Bush's continuing lies then you people must really feel ashamed of yourselves.

I can only think that people would be brought to do such terrible things against their own that they are working at gun point.

But if people are covering up for Bush on freewill then that kind of thing will catch up with you later on in life and you will regret it.

The Illuminati will not achieve their ultimate goals. They have achieved their interim goals but they know that they cannot rule over this planet forever and the way they would like. And I feel there is something even more going on outside of this planet. Why has it taken so long? They have had an immense number of opportunities to have their NWO. It would have even been beneficial to have done it in the late 80's before the internet took off. Yet they let that chance slip away.

Perhaps thats the best part about all this. They have everything yet they will not get what they want.

Sorry for the random rant I'm just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OMG, please, not another one. Please look up one of the other many threads on this subject and post to it. Better yet, read it! Especially read SO's respones.
Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Third time I posted on this thread. Hopefully this post will get into the thread.

Anyway, Dunno. Don't think there's a problem here with that but I've been away for a while.

Dallas

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
but if this site is run by people like the NSA and working to coverup Bush's continuing lies then you people must really feel ashamed of yourselves.

I have no idea how you can possibly think that... but we get these silly threads from time to time, and I suppose we're overdue at this point... oh... have you noticed the giant headline at the top of the page? George Herbert Walker Bush And The JFK Assassination! Click it.

Also:
Every Bush-Tagged Thread
And:
Impeach Bush Now!
Or:
Watergate 2006?

Those who try to make these odd claims conveniently avoid some of our most stellar contributions to the collective knowledge base on our topics:

The script for the government's plan to attack the World Trade Center and Pentagon was writtin by the Joints Chief of Staff back in 1962:
Project Northwoods. America's plan to attack America.

A discussion/argument on the Pentagon impact being a missile of some sort or an airplane:
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

A discussion on how the Diebold voting machines have helped to lock up the Republican vote in Ohio:
The Diebold Factor

First-hand experience of FEMA "detainment camp" tactics:
I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

Recorded government conversations revealing an assassination conspiracy:
11/29/63 Conversation Between Johnson & Hoover (JFK Assassination)

A new analysis of the film showing the Kennedy assassination:
An Analysis of the Zapruder Film

A difficult but engrossing analysis of details and clues found in the Nick Berg beheading video:
English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

William One Sac started this thread to discuss the possibility that Nich Berg wasn't really executed by Insurgents:
Was Nicholas Berg Executed by the CIA?

Your DNA will be required to obtain a job in Australia:
Give DNA or no job; A.F.P.

The third ATS research project is going to dig deep into the shadows of the world's past and discover the truth behind the Omega Agency.
The Omega Agency Research Project

A focus on the foreign share-holder aspects of our financial building blocks and the role they play in our stability
Who Really Owns the USA?

Is it justifiable to continually punish and blame the children of today when we are a direct influence on there actions – Why does there appear to be so much focus on the children and not on the parents?
A Conspiracy Against Children: Exactly who is out of control?

Examining the issues related to a planned demolition of the World Trade Center:
Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact
Physics Prof Says Explosives, Not Fires Brought Down WTC Towers

Irregularities and fraud in the 2004 U.S. election:
2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

Gazrok's Roswell Series:
The Case for Roswell: Part I.
The Case for Roswell: Part II
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section A)
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section B)

One of our highest-viewed threads is scathingly critical of the U.N.
U.N. Oil For Food Scandal Grows. Possibly the Largest in Human History.

And really... no government agency has such cool logos...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've been familiar with the JFKmurdersolved website for over a year now bud.

Seriously. If the CIA were smart they would create websites like this as a means for disinformation and to get a feel for what people know.

The Bush Administration has hardly a shred of any physical evidence that 9/11 happened the way they said it did so having people like Roark throw out all kinds of confusion would be a good information tactic. Although some of the things he says is quite humourous. Fuel going down the elevatorshaft to the basement and destroying the structural integrity of the building so the whole thing collapses in under an hour.

And with NSA they could get everybody's name location and when the NWO goes down they know who's door to show up at to take them to a re-education centre.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Come on now Crowley, this is something I did not expect from you after following some of your posts. Been here for a few years now and seen these threads come and go, and still no link or proof from anyone who has brought it up that this site is working for the government or covering up anything. Oh well, I guess if you must pursue it then all I can say is have fun!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So everyone who disagrees with you is ignorant huh? So much for free speech, and being able to think what we want. Not that I'm surprised though. I've found for a long time that people that disagree with the "truth seekers" are called sheeple, or ignorant, or just about anything else. And yes, there are those on the other side of the argument that are known to say the same thing, just not as many as on the "truth movement" side.

I was wondering when another of these threads was going to come around. It's like they're on a schedule and members are drawing straws to see who gets to post the next one.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not calling everybody ignorant in the post just HRoark. And I have a right to ask if there is a possibility this site is related to the government. Alot of the moderators here seem to be violently opposed to the idea that 9/11 was an inside job so I had to ask.

And as far as proof I have no proof this website is run by government agents and nobody can give me proof that it isn't run by government agents.

For the people who think 9/11 was an inside job or at least going far enough to say they don't trust Bush congrats. I don't have a beef with you people.

Sorry that I offended you but there are still people on here who shouldn't put so much faith in the Bush Administration. Even if 9/11 really was an act of violence by a random terrorist organization Bush has proven to be untrustworthy in the years following 9/11.

You can think what you want but I wouldn't put too much faith in the government if I were you. Governments are so corrupt nowadays that they don't care for the people. And after the discrepencies in the last election I think it's safe to say the term electorate is non existent.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Come on Crowley all of us on here have the right to believe whichever way they chose, just as if some chose to support the Bush admistration then that is also there perogative. We all reside here within this community and as large as ATS is we are never all gonna agree on the same issues. And as for the mods all thinking 9/11 was not an inside job, I have to disagree with you on that one. I just did not see you come across as a person who would start a thread such as this, but I guess you have to do what you have to do.
tracer

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
...On three... 1... 2 ... 3...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'd say chances are the same that Crazy_Mr_Crowley is a disinfo agent.

If I were a dis-info agent assigned to steer people away from a site like ATS, I would plant ideas that ATS is actually the "enemy."

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just because some people don't believe in the wackier theories like 'No-Plane', 'Pods', etc does not mean that we are flag waving Bush supporters thanks..

Why is it some people can only see Black and White, Right and Wrong, Good and Bad? That be Sith talk

[edit on 11-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

And as far as proof I have no proof this website is run by government agents and nobody can give me proof that it isn't run by government agents.

Just out of curiosity.....just what would be PROOF this board wasnt run by the government? Exactly what would you need to PROVE to you we werent? A note from our mothers?

I hear this all the time but NO ONE has said just what would constitute proof.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
*cough* Sock Puppet *cough*

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_CrowleyWhat is the possibility that this site is run by the government?

At the end of it all, it's like an AA meeting ........... "take what ya want, and leave the rest".

NN

[edit on 11-5-2006 by NoNik]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Just out of curiosity.....just what would be PROOF this board wasnt run by the government?

The proof is in the pudding!

No, seriously. The best proof that ATS is NOT run by the government is that ATS is too well run and maintained to be a government job. With the constraints of red tape, sites like ATS couldn't grow into existence.

Now, if ATS would've appeared as a big, superficially well maintained site with lots of bells and whistles and whatnot, then I would agree that something is rotten. But my experience tells me, that there is no room for rapid organic growth in typical government-run project. If you start small, you stay small and grow as much as your budget allows. If you get funding but don't have anything to show for them, the project gets canceled. If you happen to be successful beyond all expectations, sorry, there's no money until Q3 in FY09 ...

Also the T&C and general moderation policy doesn't fit into a governmental mindset. Again, things just happen too fast and when there's something which requires immediate action, it's done, no second guesses.

How many of you has made a decision which is very well supported by facts and/or needs, and have had that decision overruled by a manager or committee just because it doesn't fit into the appropriate grand scheme of things... And has anyone seen that happen here? Sure, there's been some issues when a single moderator has overstepped their bounds, but I'm referring to the Three Amigos and the ATS T&C/policy in general.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Tell me what you would consider proof?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think our thread poster maybe needing to put the bong away as its obvious that there is little subversion here at all. And the paranoia in these paticular threads is well either drug induced or someone needing psych help. IMO. Good Luck.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What is the possibility...I can only speak on probability.

The Three Amigos. I live with one of them. He is not with the government, nor would he be a very easily manipulated person if the government desired to even try that.

That knocks it down to 2/3.

I believe I know a second one well enough to say that

you're down to 1/3.

Since the third one lives in a totally separate country and is a citizen of a totally separate country from the other 2, the fact you'd be talking about either 2 amigos working for one government and the third working for another...OR, the third being some kind of "I am a citizen of the U.K. I live in the U.K. but I'm on the U.S. government payroll kind of a person"...

that knocks it down to at the most 1/6.

Okay, knowing they do not make decisions about the board without agreement from all 3 Amigos you run into the following complications:

1 Amigo for sure is not a "g-man". So you automatically have one person that must be convinced to do something that would appear contrary to the goals and culture and purpose of this board. Since that one amigo is one of the two in the U.S. that requires either that a single "U.S. g-man" is convincing a U.S. non-g-man Amigo to do something weird for the U.S. government along with a U.K. non-g-man Amigo, OR a single "U.K. g-man" is convincing at least one U.S. non-g-man (and possibly two) to do something weird. OR a "U.S. g-man in combination with a U.K. g-man" (which government are they working for???) is convincing a sole U.S. non-g-man to do something weird.

Kind of starts getting highly unlikely when you start putting the logic to it.

And then lastly - I have to say on a personal note - that if Springer is working for the government for free - which would have to be the case - I'm sure as # going to be p-o'd.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join