It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure project video and press video 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
after watching the videos , was amazed at the comments in it,

very intrested in the comments made by ET recovery team sgt
clifford stone , was amazing , his words where they have documented 57
alien entity species , of which he said most are human or humanoid in appearance..

also stated that these beings are very inteligent and have very high sences

they can see in the dark very well and can pick out colors in the dark
.............he also stated that these beings are not hostile to man...

video clips here off him talking about it .......
media.putfile.com...

and here
media.putfile.com...

these goverments of the world are doing a great job in covering this up...

[edit on 10-5-2006 by diveplane]

[edit on 10-5-2006 by diveplane]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You know for the most part I respect the disclosure project witnesses, but something about Cliff Stone doesn't sit well.

His initial speech sounds good. But in the second video when asked what aliens look like, he seems to stammer an awful lot. His body language gave something away too.
He mentioned 12 crashes but there are 57 species ? So each crash had multiple species present ? Or was he privy to some master databse of alien information ? Doesn't seem like a secret level clearance would be nearly sufficient for this kind of access.

I read somewhere on the internet, someone had investigated his military record and essentially the guy was trained as a typist/clerk. Again, it doesn't seem like the Army would go with someone from this MOS to join an elite crashed UFO recovery team.
I wish Dr Greer would ask Cliff Stone to take a polygraph test. His testimony is hard for me to believe on faith.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

His initial speech sounds good. But in the second video when asked what aliens look like, he seems to stammer an awful lot. His body language gave something away too.

I think you are reading too much into his answers. He could have a natural stammer but he could also be nervous about talking to a crowd. He was asked to describe what aliens looked like to the press. So naturally a person would stammer through it all, trying to get out as much info as he could in the time given. It would be nice to see him give a detailed description of all 57 races.

The one person I had a hard time with on that panel was Dr. Carol Rosin. Although her topic about weaponizing space was plausible, there was something not right with her.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatAncientWhiteDragon
I think you are reading too much into his answers. He could have a natural stammer but he could also be nervous about talking to a crowd.

Maybe but his answer seemed to lack substance.
Why didn't he name off more than just "greys" which he said they didn't even call them greys ? Ok so what does the govt call them ?

Has he talked more in depth about all of his knowledge ?
That press club interview was from almost 5 years ago.
I found some website quoting him talking about some of the aliens have bad intentions
and want to deceive people away from Jesus.

I'd really like to see the guy take a polygraph.
How did he get picked to be a nuclear/radcon person for this recovery team ?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The one person I had a hard time with on that panel was Dr. Carol Rosin. Although her topic about weaponizing space was plausible, there was something not right with her.

Probably her hair.

I had to take all of those guys with a grain of salt. It's cool that they all came forward and are putting their reputations (or whatever) on the line, but absence of evidence may not be evidence of absence or whatever he says, but, you know, still, it's absence of evidence.

With an event that big, you can't just have more testimony. Believing in 57 alien species zipping around in UFOs requires more than just someone from within the UFO community saying that 57 alien species are zipping around in UFOs. That's like believing the Bible is the word of God because the Bible says it's the word of God. Maybe they were in the military or in NASA, but from an outsider's perspective, they're all within the UFO community. You gotta have something solid or no one is going to take you seriously. That's why, after five years, the Disclosure Project has not picked up any steam at all.

Words, words, and more words.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
the problem I see, as being the singlemost potentially damaging thing is the witnesses themselves. That is to say, these folks are put in the spot light "because" they are the most credible sounding. Their stories, their demeanor, their accounts all serve to make us wonder...possibly bringing many to a conclusion of truth about their testimonies.

With that much of a spot light, all it takes is one to discredit the entire project and/or create a serious problem.

????? (will add name after I double check LOL) for example. He simply sticks out like a sore thumb amongs the rest. He's a bit of a sloppy looking guy. Doesn't speak as eloquently as the others and is a bit brash (I felt his testimony was off personally - as he was the only one who stated a "fear" or anxiety about the abductions/visits he's had. His testimony doesn't fit.

So how difficult would it be to create a false witness? One who, in conversations can be passionate, believable etc etc...for all anyone knows, Stone could be a "plant"...one of the others could be...or none could be.
?????(the old guy who comes accross as an undereducated truck-driver type) just doesn't fit...it draws attention to him likley moreso than any other. Unless you susect the flaky esoteric lady with the long blonde hair and the heavy makeup (reminded me of some TV psychic LOL).

My point is, that it's all heresay. So far there has been no introduction of steadfast PROOF...just personal accounts, some nifty photos that can't be substantiated... and more than a lot of debate and suggestion.

It's a flimsy case as it is...all circumstance and words...if one witness turns out to be a fraud...there goes all 300+ so called testimonies as far as the public's view of Greer's credibility, the Project credibility....

slippery slope.

I really hope some proof comes out at some point. Unfortunately I think it'd take an alien in the living-breathing-flesh...before anyone will take it 100% seriously.

I really hope Greer has screened and re-screened, used lie detectors, face markers, handwriting analysis... etc etc to verify those people and their testimonies.

One careless addition to his crew and it could mean alot of time and work gone to heck.

He is an enigmatic speaker though to give him PR credit, but I don't think his project could handle really brutal scrutiny over a "fraud" incident.

I agree with many others that ????? just doesn't seem right.

edited...forgot the name of the older guy...fat sort of sloppy - not a very good speaker..was the ONLY one of 12 giving testimony in the video that claimed to be afraid of teh aliens...if anyone knows his name thats who ???? is as I refer to him...LOL...I'll edit once I double check. Sorry..mind fluff today.

[edit on 5/11/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
justgeneric,

It's not all words.

What about the FAA official who has hard copies of all the data from the UFO
encounter w/ the Japanese airliner ? His testimony seemed unimpeachable to me.
Of course none of us can accurately research their claims from home.
My understanding is there were some professional journalists looking into some of these peoples' claims before 9/11 happened. It's not surprising they are not covering it.
The mainstream media is worthless.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

What about the FAA official who has hard copies of all the data from the UFO
encounter w/ the Japanese airliner ? His testimony seemed unimpeachable to me.

I agree, his testimony was quite good, I am a believer personally...however I like my belief to be followed up with a good old fashioned helping of verification,

The FAA data has not been verified. It has not been scrutinized for validity. Was it fabricated? Is it honest to goodness property of the FAA? Where are the coroborating items? names of controllers who witnessed, a superior at the FAA, conclusive evidence that the data is actual FAA data?

So many documents end up on the net, in circulation in print etc etc...the original sources lost or covered up or forgotten, they can't be/won't be verified...they are just words.

Until someone higher up, admits what is already "known" it will always be just words...whether printed, written or spoken...the FAA data must be presented for scrutiny and verification before it can be truly useful...otherwise it really is just words.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Or maybe she's too close to the truth:

Wernher Von Braun Biographical Note
1972 Vice president, Engineering and Development, Fairchild Industries, Germantown, Md.

Manuscript Division, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. Papers of Wernher Von Braun
[PDF] hdl.loc.gov/loc.mss/eadmss.ms998011.3

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. -- Dr. Carol Rosin. The first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life.

Testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin. December 2000.
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space. -- Steven M. Greer M.D. Director, The Disclosure Project.

The Disclosure Project: Cosmic Deception: Let the Citizen Beware. June, 2002.
www.disclosureproject.org...

Lest the reader think such a strange amalgam of militarists and cult-like religious interests are unlikely, remember the weird views of the Third Reich. -- Steven M. Greer M.D. Director, The Disclosure Project.

The Disclosure Project: When Disclosure Serves Secrecy. 21 October 1999.
www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 11-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In order to sell this space warfare program to the American people, the Pentagon has labeled it “missile defense.” But in reality the program is all about offensive engagement and was first spelled out in the 1997 Space Command plan, Vision for 2020, that called for U.S. “control and domination” of space. -- space4peace.blogspot.com

Bush Seeks Military Control of Space. Saturday, June 04, 2005.
space4peace.blogspot.com...
Federation of American Scientists | US Space Command Vision for 2020 [1000k PDF]: fas.org...

America also has abandoned the prohibition of "first use" of nuclear weapons against non-nuclear nations and is contemplating the previously condemned deployment of weapons in space. -- Jimmy Carter: What's happened to America? November 16, 2005.

..protecting Earth from hazardous asteroids and comets should be officially assigned to a capable U.S. government agency. That agency might turn out to be NASA or the Department of Defense, Schweickart said, but "from a bureaucratic point of view, the candidate might be Homeland Security. -- Alan Boyle

MSNBC: NASA sets schedule for handling asteroid threat. Oct. 31, 2005.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

A plan to assign a government agency the task of protecting the Earth from a catastrophic asteroid strike is being endorsed by a senior member of the U.S. House Science Committee. -- Amit Asaravala

WIRED NEWS: Congressman Backs Asteroid Agency. 06-2005
www.wired.com...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's hard for me to believe, but I think it's true that my first visit here was a very long time ago, in the early 1960s, when I was a congressman and serving on the House Committee on Science and Astronautics, and came here with Wernher von Braun. -- Donald Rumsfeld

U.S. Department of Defense: Remarks by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld at the Seventh Annual Space and Missile Defense Conference. Wednesday, August 18, 2004.
www.defenselink.mil...

...one of the strongest players in the new Bush team is Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld
In an attachment to a report by the House Committee on Science and Astronautics (H.R. 7500, House Report 591), six dissenting Republicans proposed that military space needs-not the lunar landing goal- be at the center of the U.S. space program. "This country should direct itself toward (military development of) inner space* (*defined as 500 miles up and lower) and not place our top priority in the direction of the Moon." The name of that dissenter 38 years ago? A Congressman from Illinois named Donald H. Rumsfeld. -- Spacelift Washington

Spacelift Washington: National Security Space Needs May Drive Bush Space Policy - A Special White Paper Background Report. Sunday, January 28, 2001.
www.spaceref.com...

Members of the Committee on Science and Astronautics: "Donald Rumsfeld, Illinois" Symposium On Unidentified Flying Objects, U.S. House of representatives, Committee on Science and Astronautics July 29, 1968. -- UFO Symposium 1968

The National Capital Area Skeptics: UFO Symposium 1968: Memebers
ncas.sawco.com...
www.rense.com...

Thank you, Mr. Chairman. It is a pleasure to welcome all the members of this distinguished panel, and particularly to welcome Dr. Allen Hynek, who is a son of Illinois, and presently serves in the Department of Astronomy and Director of the Lindheimer Astronomical Research Center. Dr. Hynek is a member of a number of scientific societies, and has served in the Government service as well as in the academic community. As his Congressman I am delighted he has been invited to appear on this panel, and we certainly look forward to his comments. -- Donald Rumsfeld

top topics

join