It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians claim privilege over others

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I do not use it to mean the abscence of strife or serenity...in the human terms or reasoning.

You say you don't do a lot of things in human terms or reasoning. Are you not human? Are you a god?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please..sit up straight and pay attention...this is really bottom scrapping...again!!!!

You posted:

"You say you don't do a lot of things in human terms or reasoning. Are you not human? Are you a god? "

The best one can do in human terms is demigod. History is replete with this type of example none of which apply to me.

I am as human and full of frailitys as is the next person..I just dont delight in what most people think is the excellence of humans or humanity. Perhapsed I should rephrase that as what passes for excellence in humanity. I dont glory in my humanity.
I suspect that this is a concept somewhat foreign to you. My humanity is nothing about which I choose to boast. I choose to boast about Him.

There was a time when I thought my humanity was the epitome of existance. I have long since gotten over this concept. Had I completed college, I most likely would have been more eat up so to speak with this "humanity " than I presently am.

This represents a significant difference in the manner in which you and I approach a topic. No problem I just recognize this for what it is.
Dont worry Excitable Boy...I used to think pretty much just as do you. It wont make sliced bread obselete so to speak.

Godhood...no not possible in this body of flesh...nor in the next life...

You can do much better than this drama technique I am certain of it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
IN retrospect of my previous post..when you are ready I will tell you what I am..in particular.

I dont think you are quite ready for the answer as of yet...so please standby.
And this is not arrogance..or privelege...it is just the way things are. It took me awhile to understand it too.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You can do much better than this drama technique I am certain of it.

This is true.....as you are the Drama King. I am merely your apprentice.

Looking forward to hearing your story regarding what you are!!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

IN retrospect of my previous post..when you are ready I will tell you what I am..in particular.

Come on Tommy....I've been sitting in front of my computer for days waiting to hear about what you are..in particular!!!! Please share...please please please!!!

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
"my religion is better than yours"
"my country is stronger than yours"
"my army is bigger than yours"
"my house is larger than yours"
"my dog is smarter than yours"
"my skin is smoother than yours"

If greed does not destroy us, arrogance will. This reminds of children bragging to one another. No wonder the human race seem so unmature.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"my religion is better than yours"
"my country is stronger than yours"
"my army is bigger than yours"
"my house is larger than yours"
"my dog is smarter than yours"
"my skin is smoother than yours"

If greed does not destroy us, arrogance will. This reminds of children bragging to one another. No wonder the human race seem so unmature.

Amen friend. People need to realize that we are all human beings and none are better than any other, none have any privilege over any other and we are all going to the same place when we die. WE ARE ALL THE SAME!!

God does not want a bunch of cult freaks running around kissing the butt of his supposed son so they can gain entry into the Kingdom of Heaven. God probably thinks this whole way of thinking is a freaking riot! He knows we are human and He knows that a lot of stupidity comes with it!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good grief.!! I must have been in error of my estimation of your patience levels. I never expected you to be waiting by the computer for this tidbit.

With the weather breaking here I have been tied up doing preparations and when on have been on other threads so time for this one has been at a premium.

sorry to keep you so waiting over there. but must shove off to work as time once again is at a premium.

Orangetom

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

sorry to keep you so waiting over there. but must shove off to work as time once again is at a premium.

That's cool Tom.....I was just trying to be amusing as your life is so interesting and all....I just wanted to know what the REAL Tom was all about. Now....I no longer care!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join