It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians claim privilege over others

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
[The resurrection was made up. Made up by the authors of the New testament to form a new religion. They created the Messiah to suit their purposes. Jesus is not God....sorry.

You may change your mind someday, because their is still time. Remember everything you're hearing on here, because there will be a major time of decision coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
SORRY !

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
rooting 4u 'boy'...fighting those 'bible-bullies' [lol].....the way Jesus/Mary/Saints are presented can see why some get so turned off of the persons of Jesus/mary/saints.... been working at understanding for about 40 years and looked n been through alot of 'rides'...[guess, I've even been a 'bible-bully' at times]...well anyway, just going have 2 drop the MM Bomb, maybe it was with Marilyn Monroe but Mother Mary is going take the effects and show us-all who She really is and Who Jesus Christ Really Is and as Mother Mary always tells me [yeah she is there every morning/noon/nite n in between]...I'm going to Play Myself, baby, tired of the 'Babylonian Harlot' tittle being 'laid' on me by the ones who really into [are] the 'Mystery of Babylonian' and are the real Babylonian ones !

Now if we all can let the Divine Playwright Jesus write a nice conclusion to the getting 'trapped' in a thought of looking at things and groove with the Immaculate Mary we can go anywhere and make the 'repairs' that are needed...and as Mary always say's...I'm Immaculate, sin can't touch me n I got the Power to just change anything...and I'm waiting 4all of you, to get with me and change this thing into a groove for OUR GOD/Jesus...[do u have any idea as to the Infinite Number of worlds that He has]...so come n ride with the Empress/goddess of 'All Worlds' as we Love our Creator/Jesus and make more worlds for Him to Delight in [john 10:34]...

Ok, just had to put that in, rooting for u-all now, hope u can grasp it ! LOLove n Good Luck n Good Sex/Emotions/Passion.........into Everything...Ave Maria ! 4Maria [feel her baby]

[edit on 28-6-2006 by georgejohn]

The only thing that you could delight the lord with is your Praise. You could lead someone to believing in him, but that would not have anything to do with you accept you letting the Lord work Through you ...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And seperately as for Bible Bullies ... I would love to be considered as such. Even tho I am not even close to where I should be as to knowing scripture or digging in his word. Here is some food for thought for you guys ....

17As he went out into the street, a man came running up, greeted him with great reverence, and asked, "Good Teacher, what must I do to get eternal life?"

18-19Jesus said, "Why are you calling me good? No one is good, only God. You know the commandments: Don't murder, don't commit adultery, don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat, honor your father and mother."

20He said, "Teacher, I havefrom my youthkept them all!"

21Jesus looked him hard in the eyeand loved him! He said, "There's one thing left: Go sell whatever you own and give it to the poor. All your wealth will then be heavenly wealth. And come follow me."

22The man's face clouded over. This was the last thing he expected to hear, and he walked off with a heavy heart. He was holding on tight to a lot of things, and not about to let go.

23-25Looking at his disciples, Jesus said, "Do you have any idea how difficult it is for people who 'have it all' to enter God's kingdom?" The disciples couldn't believe what they were hearing, but Jesus kept on: "You can't imagine how difficult. I'd say it's easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to get into God's kingdom."

26That set the disciples back on their heels. "Then who has any chance at all?" they asked.

27Jesus was blunt: "No chance at all if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you let God do it."

28Peter tried another angle: "We left everything and followed you."

29-31Jesus said, "Mark my words, no one who sacrifices house, brothers, sisters, mother, father, children, landwhateverbecause of me and the Message will lose out.

They'll get it all back, but multiplied many times in homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and landbut also in troubles. And then the bonus of eternal life! This is once again the Great Reversal: Many who are first will end up last, and the last first."

32-34Back on the road, they set out for Jerusalem. Jesus had a head start on them, and they were following, puzzled and not just a little afraid. He took the Twelve and began again to go over what to expect next. "

Listen to me carefully. We're on our way up to Jerusalem. When we get there, the Son of Man will be betrayed to the religious leaders and scholars. They will sentence him to death. Then they will hand him over to the Romans, who will mock and spit on him, give him the third degree, and kill him. After three days he will rise alive."
Mark 10:17-34 ( The Message)

Consider where you stand today in God's Kingdom. We focus so much on gaining as much as we can in this world's Kingdom but what about when it comes to gaining in God's Kingdom?

In order for us to understand God's Kingdom we first have to determine who we are. Whether you believe it or not we are all children of God. When we acknowledge the fact that God is King of our lives then we move from being just children of God because now we become princes and princesses in God's Kingdom.

When we believe in Jesus and all that He has done we become royalty in God's Kingdom because we inherit the Holy Spirit to guide us and lead us as we establish ourselves in God's Kingdom. Ultimately when we are finished here in this earth we inherit the right to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Consider how a prince is treated. People treat him with respect because they know who his father is. A prince walks in boldness because he knows that whatever he needs his father will take care of it. A prince doesn't walk in fear because he knows that his father keeps him heavily protected. A prince never worries because his father has it all taken care of. The king always has great plans for his sons and daughters as long as they stay inside of his will.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So as you take your steps today and as you arrange your thoughts consider who is doing the thinking and planning for you. Consider who is making all the big decisions in your life because we don't have to do it on our own.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You may change your mind someday, because their is still time. Remember everything you're hearing on here, because there will be a major time of decision coming.

I haven't "learned" anything. I have heard what some of you have had to say, but have not learned a thing. There is still time? Time for what? A major time of decision? Really? What decision? Instead of speaking in riddles dbrandt, why not come out and say whatever it is you have to say?? I can go to a cheap psychic and hear the same kind of generic BS any day of the week!

I have God in my life. Honestly, what more do I need?

So as you take your steps today and as you arrange your thoughts consider who is doing the thinking and planning for you. Consider who is making all the big decisions in your life because we don't have to do it on our own.

Deus buddy....you lost me from your first post. You act as if you know me and when I quite clearly prove you wrong, you ignore what I have to say and keep on with your nonsense. You post a whole whopper of a tale about Jesus.....well isn't that dandy? If Jesus wanted people to give up their families as well as their possessions, that sounds like a cult to me. I don't believe Jesus was a cult leader. Maybe you do and that is truly wonderful, but wrong.

Again, don't give me advice when you don't even know what you are talking about. I am willing to listen to dbrandt and even Tom who amuses the hell out of me, but you, you do nothing for me but waste my time!! Before you give advice, you should know who you are talking to...make sense?

Plus, you call women "chicks" and I have no respect for anyone who calls women "chicks."

29-31Jesus said, "Mark my words, no one who sacrifices house, brothers, sisters, mother, father, children, landwhateverbecause of me and the Message will lose out.

Many cult leaders throughout history have used these exact same words!! This passage is quite clearly proof that this gibberish is not the words of Jesus or God or inspired by either one of them. These are the words of men hoping to manipulate and take advantage of other men. Men attempting to gain power over the masses!!

Some people are just too blind to see!!

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN ANYTHING ????

Yes....God!..ever heard of Him??

I know it must have been hard losing your father .. and mother a year later ... Did that discourage you to lose your father. I am willing to bet that your father and mother were very close to god and the reason you have so much vengeance against him is because they told you everything would be alright ... and your father first probably told you when he died take care of your mother ..Then when she passes away near a year later ...You get very Discouraged ... ... This may be way off it really does not matter .. Because the problem is not them it is with you ...

LMAO....you haven't a clue do you? My father went to church every Sunday. Does that mean he was close to God? My mother never went to church.

Who do I have vengeance against? God? Are you insane? Seriously? I have a loving God in my life....what vengeance are you talking about? This is what I mean about you not having a clue who I am or what I stand for....yet you talk as though you do...what is that? ARROGANCE?

The problem is you have lost your Faith .. You don't believe in the unseen ... You barely believe in WIND ... I am sorry for this ... God will never put you through anythign you can;t handle look at yourself YOU are doing good. But what about the people closest to you ??? What about your children and wife ... if you are even still married ... ???

I haven't lost my faith rocket scientist....I have developed quite an excellent faith as a result of everything I have been through in my life. I know why I'm here and what waits for me when I die! Still think you know me friend??

If I am even still married? This is a truly prickish thing to say....and it too shows the level of your arrogance. I am quite happily married thank you very much. I have an amazing wife and am very lucky and know how blessed I am every day of my life.

Instead of focusing on me DEUS, which you obviously are pretty horrible at, why don't you focus on yourself and work on yourself.....I am quite fine!

I am not trying to preach to you at all I have more problems than you

EXACTLY!! Then:

A. Don't preach to me because you obviously haven't a clue what you are talking about and
B. Get your own crap in order before you go around trying to fix stuff that isn't even broken!!

*yawn*

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This is good Deus!! You delete your whole post. Does that make you feel better? All someone has to do is read all my responses to you to see what you said and how ridiculous it all was.

Do you think deleting your post makes what you said go away? Sorry pal....it doesn't.

I'm sure I can assume correctly now that you will also disappear from this thread with your tail between your legs. Very mature...very well done!!

Bye Bye!!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

A major time of decision? Really? What decision? Instead of speaking in riddles dbrandt, why not come out and say whatever it is you have to say??

You already know what I'm talking about, that's all I talk about, placing faith in Jesus Christ for salvation.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You already know what I'm talking about, that's all I talk about, placing faith in Jesus Christ for salvation.

That's cool. If that works for you, that is fantastic. I'm good with God!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is good Deus!! You delete your whole post. Does that make you feel better? All someone has to do is read all my responses to you to see what you said and how ridiculous it all was.

Do you think deleting your post makes what you said go away? Sorry pal....it doesn't.

I'm sure I can assume correctly now that you will also disappear from this thread with your tail between your legs. Very mature...very well done!!

Bye Bye!!

Why would I disapear from this thread ??? And run with my tail between my legs ... Whenever I asked you earlier in the thread if you had a tough road in life earlier in your life. And you responded you don't know me ...You don't know how my life was ... Then yet the next day you went on to tell me that both your parents had died .... Your brother died pretty horrificly, and that was enough to saden me for you. But, you wouldn't even tell me that the day before. Then I realized that ... no matter what I say you are goign to respond. "You don't know me" ... and basically that is sorta true cept for what you let me know here. And even some of that may be BS. So ... to this thread I will be here. But unless something that is brought up that needs my responding to. Your right I will be watching not posting. Cause it feels like I am spinning on my head in Circles. I can dance like a clown and make you laugh probably .. Maybe then we would start getting somewhere with this thread instead of going back and forth between you don't know me ... Because guess what ... the only way I would get to knwo you is ... through you ....... That is not happening. GL and listen to dbrant and saint4god ... They are way above me in knoledge and where I may mess up or shove my FOOT in my mouth. They will alot of times not do that. Toodles ... still luv ya bro .. hope all works out for ya. And hope you don't have to go through someone dying slowly why you watch them pass away, again.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Funny how much our mind makes of things ....

AND HERE I WAS THINKING THIS THING WAS WAVING "HELLO" !!!

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why would I disapear from this thread ???

Why did you remove a whole post of yours? Did you feel kind of dumb about the stuff you wrote??

Then I realized that ... no matter what I say you are goign to respond. "You don't know me" ... and basically that is sorta true cept for what you let me know here. And even some of that may be BS.

When you write stuff about me without knowledge of me, of course I'm going to say you don't know me. You made comments about me doing drugs and having sexual partners and getting pleasure from the wrong places, etc....which was quite rude of you.....because you had no idea of the character of the person you were judging.

You also made a nasty comment about whether I was still married which was also rude. You come off as an arrogant jerk to be quite honest Deus. Until you prove otherwise, I'll continue to think so!! Just like you feeling the need to say that some of what I have said "may be BS." You are BS Deus. Understand?

the only way I would get to knwo you is ... through you ....... That is not happening.

It isn't happening? Really? I have told you an awful lot about myself Deus...so is it not happening? Honestly? You are just blind and refuse to see that I have opened up and tried to show you who I am...essentially because you pissed me off by judging me without even knowing a thing about me!! So WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? What else do you need to know Deus?? Did you read any of my posts? Because, if you did, you wouldn't make such an idiotic comment that I am not trying to show you who I am. What do you need? For me to come over your house and visit??

And hope you don't have to go through someone dying slowly why you watch them pass away, again.

What the hell kind of thing is this to say? You have problems friend. I'm not sure if you are arrogant or just plain have no people skills whatsoever or are just a jerk. Which is it??

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Deus_Brandon posted:

" You may find all the pleasures of life ... sex, alchohol , drugs in general. Or simple things such as Gluttony, Lies(you know the little white ones), adultry , and Swearing ..."

Notice the usage of he word "may." .."You may find." Deus_Brandon did not say ..You did...or YOu will...the word used is you "may find.

This is very different from you are doing or did ...but may..

In these past postings of this thread this drama is used from a standpoint of having given offense...when the use of the world was "May" not did or you do ...

A whole encyclopedia of postings has been dramatized to build on offense...percieved. This is drama queenism. It is typical of this world and the fingerprint of this world..and the god of this world.

I dont give makeovers for this type of conduct ...to me it is a placebo..

Some of you need to be smarter than this. This is typical of this world and the standards of this world.

THe technique works like this ..

I have been insulted..real or percieved..now I get to play through and you must let me.

YOu see this typical on the political arena..Cindy Sheehan is textbook of this though there are others. I have been hurt and offended now I get to play through in my indignation...you people need to be aware of this technique. It is being played daily in more and more sophisticated techniques. This technique was made popular in the early days by PHil Donahue. It falls under the theme of "victimization." Dont fall for it. Its a way to put you on the defensive.. It is very effective if you dont know the difference.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes I do know how what you mean when you post the word "Peace."

I just wanted you to make it explicit when you say it ..which you did . Thank you.

When I use the term "Peace " in the context of the Word...I mean a Person. The Person of the Lord Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins. It is one of the names for the Lord Jesus Christ...among many of His names.

I do not use it to mean the abscence of strife or serenity...in the human terms or reasoning.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Excitable Boy

Yes I do know how what you mean when you post the word "Peace."

I just wanted you to make it explicit when you say it ..which you did . Thank you.

When I use the term "Peace " in the context of the Word...I mean a Person. The Person of the Lord Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins. It is one of the names for the Lord Jesus Christ...among many of His names.

I do not use it to mean the abscence of strife or serenity...in the human terms or reasoning.

Thanks for clearing that up Tom. We didn't understand it the first 2 times you posted the exact same thing. I think it is pretty clear now. Do you have anything new to add to the thread??

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Your certainly welcome. And once again ..thanks again for making the difference in yours and my thinking processes clear.

Standby!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And once again ..thanks again for making the difference in yours and my thinking processes clear.

You're welcome Tom...and thank you for your unending arrogance! It has become a regular source for amusement.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am glad you find this amusing..or a source of amusement in the context of these posts. It puts a very intresting angle on the view of arrogance, particularly today since humor is the tool used to promote arrogance by default. One can see this all over the media and "experts " today. AsI told you before ..your good Excitable Boy.

I on the other hand am not intrested in much " Amusement ".
I am not intrested in Amusement since learning the etymology of this word.

The word breaks down into two words... A - without and muse-thinking.

Without thinking....Amuse...or Amusement ...what alot of us do to prevent thinking.

Dont get me wrong..I'm not against amusement..I just dont live for it every day.
At the same time I am aware of the language history from which the word derives.

Once again..well done..you"re good Excitable Boy. Capital!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join