It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone provide any real proof that passenger remains were recovered from WTC or Pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And I'm talking about just passengers of the supposed hijacked flights. I've looked into this but haven't found much and whenever I've tried phoning any authorities or morgues I just keep getting the runaround.

All that we have to go on is what CNN said although they never provided any evidence to back up what they said. Just that remains were recovered even though the pentagon wreckage left much to be desired, no seats or luggage and perfectly good condition ATM cards to identify who died there.

CNN even said that a flight attendants arms were found tied in WTC wreckage although thats just something they said aswell. Nothing to back it up.

On top of that I find it interesting that the Pentagon flight manifest doesn't have any of the hijackers names or any arab names on board either.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I read a while back that there were to be some remains housed at the memorial at ground zero. It surprised me that they would not have returned them to the families.
Maybe this is an angle to pursue to your question.
Sorry, don't have a link I read it in the local newspaper.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think I've heard that too. Odd that they would do that. Before we know it Skull and bones will be raiding to give Geronimo company.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What are you looking for as “proof?”

Also, I believe that the list in the paper you refer to only lists the victims, not any of the perpetrators.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Even if they did have DNA proof of some of them.....

How would anyone know where it really came from?

(i.e. they could have been executed elsewhere)

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Uh Roark. According to the Bush administration's 9/11 story the hijackers bought plane tickets rather then stowing aboard the plane. The passenger manifest list doesn't know who's a hijacker before the incident. But the fact that there aren't any Arab names or names of the 19 hijackers is a very large hole in the Bush's tale.

Thats a very real possibility Jack. I'm not sure what happened to the passengers though and thats what I'd like to find out eventually.

The Pentagon 5 frame shows us a small aircraft but in no way was it a 757 so I have no clue what actually happened to the people on the plane that took off from Washington.

Of course we still have the Northwoods document which some people choose to ignore for somereason. Me thinks that on 9/11 some powerful people had that plan in mind but of course it's just a hokey conspiracy theory. Governments wouldn't harm their own citizens. Governments love their people and worship the ground we walk on. They do it all for us...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Uh Roark. According to the Bush administration's 9/11 story the hijackers bought plane tickets rather then stowing aboard the plane. The passenger manifest list doesn't know who's a hijacker before the incident. But the fact that there aren't any Arab names or names of the 19 hijackers is a very large hole in the Bush's tale.

www.cnn.com...

What part of "victims.html" don't you understand?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
have you ever read the Proof a Plane Hit the Pentagon?

you accuse us of ignoring evidence?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Umm I believe he was requesting evidence that the passengers of those planes did in fact die at the sites.. not a list of names.. that's not proof

I've seen bodies from the WTC and Pentagon, but from what I've seen I'd say they're all people who were on the ground not in the plane. I'm on the fence on this, while I totally believe that the government could do this, and the evidence is compelling, I'm unwilling to 100% comitt to the idea yet.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seether
Umm I believe he was requesting evidence that the passengers of those planes did in fact die at the sites.. not a list of names.. that's not proof

No, he was repeating the old "the hijackers names weren't on the passenger manifest" fantasy.

SMR

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
blatantblue,
I really hope you arent talking about that dis-info thread by Cathearder

That thread is FAR from prrof that a 757 Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.
Showing me pictures of how a Boeing 757 is built is in no way proof.

To the poster, it is said they were able to do some DNA testing, but not on all who were killed on 9/11
It is also said that DNA testing was done and identified ALL at the Pentagon which is a flat out LIE because DNA would not have and couldnt have survived the intense heat that supposedly 'vaporized' a 757

A piece of paper listing victims is not in any way proof either.I can make a list too with names that I KNEW WERE ON A PLANE that may have crashed.Hell, If I was to be on that plane, but missed it, got kidnapped and have yet to appear, my name could be on that list and it would be false.The only remains from the Pentagon we have seen look like fakes from a haunted fun house....and they were'nt even bodies from the 'crash' !!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So Roark how did the terrorists get through security if they didn't buy tickets and weren't on the flight manifest list?

I've read through the article from CNN and Fox that displayed the manifest in full and it didn't have any arabic names whatsoever. I guess Hanji must have been aliased under Joe. That would have been good for a laugh to cool things down at the security checkpoint. So your an Arab named Joe.

I guess then your trying to tell me the FBI showed them the backdoor at the airport straight to the tarmac?

For the other person lets just hold off on saying I don't believe an airplane hit. I do believe that an airplane hit the pentagon because in the pentagon 5 frame you can see what appears to be either an A3 Skywarrior or an S3 Viking. but it doesn't look like a 757 since it was too small.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
So Roark how did the terrorists get through security if they didn't buy tickets and weren't on the flight manifest list?

That is not a flight mainfest list, you doofus, it is a list of the victims!

That is why the page is titled victim.html.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The names of the hijackers were deliberately left off publicized manifests because the manifests became meorial lists of a sort. People felt including the names of the hijackers would give them undue memorial and perpetuate their names beyond the grave, so they were left out. I cant say i see the move as suspicous. The hijackers were not victims, and thus, did not deserve to be included with the names of the victims themselves. Makes sense.

As far as remains go, I have read from multiple mainstream and independant sources about various remains and their state in both New York and Washington, of bodies of passengers who were still strapped into their seats.

This is not to say I dont believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy or government action. I simply do not believe the theories about missiles or fake planes being used. real planes full of real people were used. By whom is the big question.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Did you get to see something we didn't Crowley? The news agencies published lists of victims, not 'manifests'.
If you click on About this Site on the CNN Memorial it tells you in more detail where the lists came from:

www.cnn.com...

The list includes those listed as "confirmed dead" and "reported dead" by the Associated Press which defines the terms as follows:

CONFIRMED DEAD Includes victims who have been confirmed dead by a coroner's office or the Defense Department. It also includes those a court has declared legally dead, even if no body has been recovered. Once the court has made such a finding, a death certificate can be issued.

REPORTED DEAD Includes those whose deaths have been reported by family, employers, mortuaries, places of worship or by the airlines that listed them as aboard one of the four flights. Includes people for whom memorial services have been held, even if their bodies have not been recovered or positively identified. (Those identified by federal authorities as the hijackers are not included).

Emphasis mine

You see the media will have expected people to use their common sense that the Hijacker names would not be published with the list of victims out of respect.

Sorry, there was at least one exception:

The Boston Globe got hold of some of the manifests and they confirmed the hijackers being on there:

The Boston Globe reported on its web site Thursday that it had obtained a copy of the complete manifest list of the planes hijacked from Boston.

The Globe said according to the manifest, Mohamed Atta, one of the suspected terrorists, was assigned seat 8D in business class on American Airlines Flight 11, directly across the aisle from Hollywood producer David Angell and his wife, Lynn, who were in seats 8A and 8B, respectively. Seated next to Atta in seat 8G was Abdul Alomari. FBI investigators have searched Alomari's home in Vero Beach.

The Globe reported the passenger list for United Air Lines Flight 175 shows that Marwan Alshehri got on the plane that left Boston and slammed into one of the Manhattan skyscrapers 15 minutes after Flight 11. An FAA pilot directory information spelled his name Marwan Alshehhi.
www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 13-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

new topics

top topics

join