It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN sent 2 letters to Bush!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
according to this report a second letter undisclosed to the media by tehran was sent to the whitehouse can anyone guess what might have been put in the second letter?? my guess is some sort of threat

sources in Tehran obtained access to the first drafts of two separate communications – only one of which Iranian proposes to release to the media.

www.debka.com...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
here is one guess "whats the reciepe for the cake you serve on sundays"

seriously though didnt they say they were going to disclose the contents after bush replied or something?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
here is one guess "whats the reciepe for the cake you serve on sundays"

seriously though didnt they say they were going to disclose the contents after bush replied or something?

do you really think that the whitehouse would disclose the second letter if it were of a threatening nature?? besides when in the history of the U.S. has the whitehouse been totally open & honest???

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yep, Ahamandenajad certainly seems to be playing according to a Bush administration script alright.

All we need do is suspend our critical faculties (as we're so expert at doing, apparently) and then we will be able to fall for this ' war by numbers' game we're being sucked into by Israel and it's puppet Bush administration. Then, before we know it, we'll be sucked into the next scheduled war-for-profit.

So it's great that we're so unintelligent and ready to believe anything we're told and ready to die so a few ruling elite can get even richer.

Oh, and I guess by now we're used to finding out 'too late' that this or that 'evil tyrant' was actually an Israeli/Bush stooge, ala 'Saddam' and 'bin Laden'. LOL.

Those guys weren't even US patsies ... they were just wannabe actors, paid by Western War-mongers to follow Israeli/US scripts in order 'wars on terra' could be launched and fought by the idiot sheep.

Wonder how much of YOUR tax dollar went to paying off Saddam and bin Laden (for their war-launching 'services') and the luxury lifestyles they're enjoying right now while ordinary Iraqi citizens are watching their skins peeling off them like fruit, courtesy of all those profitable Western weaponry?

And wonder how long it will be before our 'righteous' Western leaders turn those same weapons on their own redundant Western populations?

Guess the whore media will tell us when 'they' deem it appropriate. Until then, we're living in a fool's paradise, imagining it's only sheepies in 'other' nations who're required to bleed.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Umm, yes, of course there were two letters: the original non-translated version and the translated version, both different in length.

seekerof

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

do you really think that the whitehouse would disclose the second letter if it were of a threatening nature

God yes, nothing like creating public anger and rallying the troops to carry out their obvious agenda. They're desparate for a reason to attack Iran, absolutely desparate. (IMO)

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
do you really think that the whitehouse would disclose the second letter if it were of a threatening nature?? besides when in the history of the U.S. has the whitehouse been totally open & honest???

bbc news

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said the contents would be made public "at the right time".

there has only been reporting of one letter and its been said they would say what was written, i am just asking has it been set public yet (and not the leaked stuff)

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Originally posted by the_sentinal

bbc news

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said the contents would be made public "at the right time".

there has only been reporting of one letter and its been said they would say what was written, i am just asking has it been set public yet (and not the leaked stuff)

ive been waiting for some more news on this to come out and thus far it has not i guess it was bogus
and by the way bodrul i vote you for the most distracting avatar on ATS

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I will be interested to see what was in the letters.

however, I cant help but feel iran is playing with fire and trying to antagonize the US. not smart!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Iran is following the script, giving us a political excuse to attack....I just wonder if the pearl harbor 9/11 event will happen on US or Isreali soil ?

what worries me is N Korea lying in the weeds, waiting until we are way overextended to announce they have a nuke......

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Iwhat worries me is N Korea lying in the weeds, waiting until we are way overextended to announce they have a nuke......

They've already made that announcement - over a year ago.

N.K. - We have the bomb.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
lol, duh !!!

txs, I learn something everytime I come here !

cheers

new topics

top topics

join