It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benny Hinn: faith healer or fraud?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You've seen him on TV. on his Miracle Networks. He makes an amazing amount of money in his world wide crusades. He will go on stage, wildly swing his arms and elderly women and men in wheelschairs will instantly stand up and walk..... He will wave his arms again at a standing crowd and as a group, instantly fall on their backs? Is this guy for real?

Is Benny Hinn for real?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Let me ask you this,

would you believe a guy that started life as a jewish refugee with indeterminate heritage becomes major christian faith healer?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
and if you do im sure it would work for you too...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I see where you are going, and your question really doesn't have anything to do with the original post.

Benny Hin, in my opinion, is not only NOT a faith healer, but some one who is misleading people.

He angers me deeply.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I thought it said Benny Hill. Boy am I stupid. If it was Benny Hill I'd say fraud.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I thought it said Benny Hill. Boy am I stupid. If it was Benny Hill I'd say fraud.

yes indeed benny Hill the faith healer.
I think i saw that episode.

ahem
Benny hinn is just like steve martins character in Leap of Faith. Its all set up. To make money and get rich and live the good life. I see no miracles. This is one of the main reason why organized religion frustrates me
People will believe anything.

Mark

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Valhall,

sorry but I believe my comments do have a lot to do with the original posting else I would not have made them.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
He feeds off gullible people to make money. I've seen him off tv with his gold watches, fancy suits, and expensive cars. It's so easy to get get money from religious people if you tell them you are doing the work of god.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think Benny Hill was very funny, if not a bit sexist and racist in his shows.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Let me ask you this,

would you believe a guy that started life as a jewish refugee with indeterminate heritage becomes major christian faith healer?

Your works shall testify of your faith, Jesus Christ that Jewish refugee gave FREELY to all who came to him, looking at the wealth I see his reward is that which moth and rust will destroy but to those who hear the truth lay up in heavon your reward. A thief who comes but to steal is Satan, and those who follow his word. Church was given FREELY the gifts, which are advertised on TV as something one can purchase.
I watch him breath onto a group of people and they all fell back, no where in the bible do I see the early followers reap rewards for doing the will of God, but many were stoned to death.
He is like another man who I can't recall at the moment did a witch that switch only to find out he was paid to do his performance for this man who also cried over his house burning and then finding out he had an 80 room mansion and yet wanted people to send him money.
Test the spirit Christ demands of us, lest we all fall asleep and hear not the wolf enter our house.

I don't like him

Michael

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Ark-Angel]

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Take it from a Christian, Benny is what the bible calls a wolf in sheep�s clothing. Benny Hinn is a horrible stumbling block for honest Christians trying to make a difference in this world.
You turn on your TV's and see this lunatic selling the Gospel as if it were a product that promises health and wealth. This is a lie.
If you want to know what the true Gospel is about read the New Testament, it isn't anything like what Benny offers in his 'name it and claim it' con.
And all that stuff you see with him nocking people over, this is simply Psychological manipulation. These people are so caught up in the moment, they know what to expect . . . they set themselves up for the fall. Its a disgrace.

The funny thing is that its all the non-christians who can see through Benny for the con-artist he is.

I just hope all who read this don't judge Christianity by what you see on TV with Benny and all his friends. They've done so much damage its not funny.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He is by far is one of the most corrupted public individuals alive today. He hardly hides his hunger for money, and he makes it obvious with his outlandish purchases.

I am doing a bit of research now and plan to expose him for what he is via ATS.

Within 5 years, I see him as a broken man, exposed for his lies, fraud and corruption. His weak soul will self-destruct when he finds himself with nothing. And he will, mark my words.

Evil's time has come. End times or not, revelation is at hand for all massively corrupted individuals, including that lying scourge named 'Benny Hinn.'

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I agree here, I can go on and on about how bad this guy is

he has made so many false predictions and says he talks to someone who is dead for regular blessings, cant remember her name

he also never talks about salvation through jesus, its always about serving god and doing what god wants

the only way to god is through jesus and belief that he died so you can be saved

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have studied his ilk years ago and how he was a jesuit mystic.
Not unlike Jim Jones.
Jesuit Controllers of Vatican and New World Order

But he might be a knight's Templar
for the unification of ALL religion under the New World Order.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Definite fraud

The tech guy at my work actually went to a church to pick up chicks in his younger years. Apparently he cured a woman of cancer while he was there, made him popular with the ladies

Should have mentioned he's an atheist to

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
He's a con artist. He's been investigated and exposed on 60 minutes or 20/20 or something. I saw it a while back. It's people like him that give Jesus a bad name. There is a special judgment laid aside for False prophets....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
I have studied his ilk years ago and how he was a jesuit mystic.
Not unlike Jim Jones.
Jesuit Controllers of Vatican and New World Order

But he might be a knight's Templar
for the unification of ALL religion under the New World Order.

Watchpair.com
It seems that Benny Hinn's assignment in the Templars’ current Crusade is "to get the US Evangelical leaders to be in favour of the Middle East Peace Process." The ICR Middle East Update from Knight Templar Andrew White dated 13th February 2004 stated: "Benny had phoned me whilst in the US last week stating that he wanted to meet me soon. It just so happened we were both in Dubai the same day. This was in relation to our need to get the US Evangelical leaders to be in favour of the Middle East Peace Process. We met at his hotel for breakfast on Thursday morning. He explained that he had heard much about our work and wanted to support it. He has also said that he will come to Israel with us ASAP. Both the Israelis and Palestinians are very keen that he should come on board with the Alexandria Process."

So Benny Hinn is participating in the deceptive peace process which will mislead the Jews to receive a false Christ, who will drive them from the Holy Land which will then become the headquarters of said Antichrist who will place the Abomination of Desolation in the Temple (Matt. 24:16) and proclaim himself to be God. "...that man of sin...the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (II Thes.2:3-4) Evangelical Christians seem strangely ignorant of these end-time prophecies, judging from their support for the Antichrist's program with millions of dollars in donations to ministries like Benny Hinn’s -- $$$$$$ that will be spent rebuilding the Masonic Temple of Solomon.

Notice the reference to Dubai.
He's not Stupid as many think, One bishop of Rome said;
Rome when in the minority is as meek as a lamb, when in equality sly like a fox, but when in the majority as bold as a lion.

These things are culminating to a scenario like I laid out here;

this

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have known a couple of people so devoted to him, it is sad to watch.

He is such a crowd worker, and so very fake.

I don't understand how anyone could believe his charlatan act.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Evasius

he has made so many false predictions and says he talks to someone who is dead for regular blessings, cant remember her name

I believe the woman whom you are refering to is perhaps: Kathryn Kuhlman. Years ago I heard him speak about how she influenced him with her ministry. She too, had a healing ministry.

As for my comments on Mr. Hinn, I personally know someone who had a business tie with Mr. Hinn, a Rabbi, from Jerusalem, and in the end, it did not turn out favorably for the Rabbi. That is all I will comment on Mr. Hinn.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

I'm sure Benny Hill has done more good for this world than Benny Hinn.

Although laugh for laugh they're about the same...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join