It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream I Had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I dont know if this means anything, probably not but last night I had a dream about the Eifel Tower and then this morning there was the new warning from Bin Laden. Wonder if it has any meaning.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
what does the effiel tower have anything to do with terrorism?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its probably a target... hello.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
no no wait. i think i got it. osama is hiding out in the eifel tower!! i knew it all along. them frenchies were hiding him tahts why they didnt want to go to war!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A mate of mine had a dream that Liverpool would win 3-1 to Portsmouth. But they didn't they lost 1-0

I've never read anything into peoples dreams, after all it's only the brain sifting through the clutter.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The dream was more likely caused by something that has already happened to you, rather than something that will happen. Have you been to France, or seen/thought about the Eiffel tower recently?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
no no wait. i think i got it. osama is hiding out in the eifel tower!! i knew it all along. them frenchies were hiding him tahts why they didnt want to go to war!

That idea is so crazy it might actually not be true.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How about we plan on dropping OBL off the Eiffel Tower. Is the tower even open to the public anymore?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Can you explain the dream?

What you can remember, and what it was about.

Your dream could be a warning sign. Or it could have something to do with your life.

Before the 9/11 disaster their were a number of people that had dreams. But weren't able to understand their dreams.
So it is no laughing matter.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just remember seeing the tower and a bunch of people trapped on the top with no way down and they had to string up a gondola like device to get the people down.

top topics

join