It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tells Bush: Jesus will Judge you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The Letter from President of Iran to Bush is filled with references to Jesus, Moses and Abraham.

In this unprecedented letter from an Iranian leader, first in 27 years, President Ahmedinejad uses Apocalyptic language.

He asks President Bush some deep soul searching questions.

"Would Jesus or Abraham or Moses behave like you are doing today Mr President?"

Of whatever you are doing today, Jesus will be the best judge.

It appears that Iran President also believes in Jesus and in his second coming.

Iran Jesus Letter

[edit on 10-5-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
as if GWB is really Christian! Those questions (if they were in the letter) would not phase dubya in the least.

That would be like trying to make Hitler feel bad......

"Hey Hitler, all those propaganda parades are too loud and I'm trying to sleep over here!"

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
President Ahmanutjob is a walking contradiction, for if Jesus is to judge Bush, Jesus will likewise judge Ahmanutjob, but see, here is the paradox, here is the contradiction: According to Ahmanutjob, there is only one supreme God and that is Allah, therefore, Jesus cannot judge anyone for he is simply a prophet and teacher having no power to judge, according to Islam. Re-read the letter again and see for yourself.

Ahmanutjob is simply using the 'Christian card' against Bush, while attempting to criticize and ridicule Christianity. I wonder how many of you actually read the entire letter and read Ahmanutjob's insinuated message to convert to Islam--an act of 'mercy' that was historicaly utilized by Mohammed, Saladin, etc....

seekerof

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Than you Seekerof! You are very wise.

Also, regarding comments made about Hitler; I find most that spout off comparing him to Bush know little or nothing about either person. Hitler was a genocidal maniac.

Who would you think embodies the essence of Hitler more?

Someone who calls for the extermination of Israel?

Someone who tries to blackmail with the 'if I don't get what I want then I'm going nuclear' game?

Or

Someone who does the best that they can in a regional powder keg.

I'm not saying our government has done a stellar job but when you are the only policemen on the planet you tend to get a reputation as a bully. Somewhat like here in the US where criminals, gangs and liberals dislike the police.

Furthermore, in my 25+ years of adulthood I have yet to see a US president that everyone liked.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
According to Islam Jesus will also come back. So perhaps he expects jesus to come back soon?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Than you Seekerof! You are very wise.

Also, regarding comments made about Hitler; I find most that spout off comparing him to Bush know little or nothing about either person. Hitler was a genocidal maniac.

Who would you think embodies the essence of Hitler more?

Someone who calls for the extermination of Israel?

Someone who tries to blackmail with the 'if I don't get what I want then I'm going nuclear' game?

Or

Someone who does the best that they can in a regional powder keg.

I'm not saying our government has done a stellar job but when you are the only policemen on the planet you tend to get a reputation as a bully. Somewhat like here in the US where criminals, gangs and liberals dislike the police.

Furthermore, in my 25+ years of adulthood I have yet to see a US president that everyone liked.

Hitler wanted to send the Jews to Israel, and Iran has the largest Jewish population in the middle east, they live there peacefully enjoying many rights even during the Islamic regimes and yes even under Nejad. America is currently building camps. But I don't believe Bush is Hitler.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by NeoQuest]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
An 18 page letter!!!??? That's not a letter it's a pamphlet at the least! When did Ahmadinejad decide he wanted to be a pen pal to George Bush anyway? Oh yeah...Did anyone mention a PS?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Jesus's second coming is not part of Islam. Yes, Jesus is regarded as a great prophet in the Quran (Muhammad actually meets him), but they don't say anything about his second coming. In fact, Muslims despise the whole idea of a holy trinity. They're monotheistic to the core.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
But they do...? It's in the Quran, no?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
But they do...? It's in the Quran, no?

They don't believe that Jesus was a messiah, and they don't believe he is coming again.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I AER'S A WARRIOR! Because I am ALWAYS right

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 789:
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Today I saw myself in a dream near the Ka'ba. I saw a whitish brown man, the handsomest of all brown men you might ever see. He had the most beautiful Limma (hair hanging down to the earlobes) you might ever see. He had combed it and it was dripping water; and he was performing the Tawaf around the Kaba leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. l asked, "Who is this?" It was said. "Messiah, the son of Mary." Suddenly I saw a curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, "Who is this?" It was said, "He is Masiah Ad-Dajjal."

Surah 19:33-34
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!" Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
here is the paradox, here is the contradiction: According to Ahmanutjob, there is only one supreme God and that is Allah, therefore, Jesus cannot judge anyone for he is simply a prophet and teacher having no power to judge, according to Islam. Re-read the letter again and see for yourself.

I don't understand how that is a paradox. He is just asking Bush what his 'Christian' view is on the situation in the world. How do you mean they can't judge exactly? If they told people how to live when they were around, I'm sure they could judge in some sense of the word.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by sal88]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I AER'S A WARRIOR! Because I am ALWAYS right

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 789:
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Today I saw myself in a dream near the Ka'ba. I saw a whitish brown man, the handsomest of all brown men you might ever see. He had the most beautiful Limma (hair hanging down to the earlobes) you might ever see. He had combed it and it was dripping water; and he was performing the Tawaf around the Kaba leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. l asked, "Who is this?" It was said. "Messiah, the son of Mary." Suddenly I saw a curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, "Who is this?" It was said, "He is Masiah Ad-Dajjal."

Surah 19:33-34
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!" Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

Where did you get these quotes? And who is the second quote talking about? I know for sure that Muslims do not believe that Muhammad was going to "resurrect" or anything. He was a man in their religion. A great (The greatest) prophet, but still a man. Is it possible that these quotes are somewhere from the SuFi sect of islam? They're the mystic sect, and only make up about 1% of the population. I know that one of the major sins in Islam is monotheism, and they take the holy trinity as monotheism...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The quotes are about Jesus, not Muhammad. The 2nd one is something that Jesus said. Where did I get them? I just searched "Messiah" and "Jesus Resurrection" at this site.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The quotes are about Jesus, not Muhammad. The 2nd one is something that Jesus said. Where did I get them? I just searched "Messiah" and "Jesus Resurrection" at this site.

But analyze that second quote for a second.

It seems that there's two points of view. Who is saying the "Such (Was) Jesus..." etc. etc.

See, from what I've learned in class about the Muslim religion, one of their most sacred beliefs in monotheism. There is no way that most muslims would accept that Jesus rose, or will rise from the dead, leading me to believe that your quote is from either a different sect (Most likely the Sufi), or just plain...wrong. Then again, I'm not about to tell a website with credentials that I'm not sure of that they're wrong, but I also know that there is no way I was tought wrong. Of course, neither the bible and the Quran are close to perfect, you can find about anything in them. Not to mention they both stem from the same religion which was influenced by other religions...but still...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
They don't believe that Jesus was a messiah, and they don't believe he is coming again.

To cure your lack of knowledge, you only need to ask a muslim person. don't get "facts" about muslims from FOX news. go ask the muslim themselves.

when you do that, you will discover that muslims do believe that Jesus is coming back. they say God took him up alive. God did not let him be crucified.

in the Last Days, God will return him to earth and allow him to establish peace and justice.

as Iran letter suggests Jesus will kick Bush out of white house.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Originally posted by Herman

To cure your lack of knowledge, you only need to ask a muslim person. don't get "facts" about muslims from FOX news. go ask the muslim themselves.

when you do that, you will discover that muslims do believe that Jesus is coming back. they say God took him up alive. God did not let him be crucified.

in the Last Days, God will return him to earth and allow him to establish peace and justice.

as Iran letter suggests Jesus will kick Bush out of white house.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by mr conspiracy]

Don't be an idiot. Read my post. I learned what I've learned from a World Religions class. The teacher is extremely smart, has been there, done that, etc. Obviously I don't know everything, but I'm not one to "get my facts from Fox news."

Don't assume things like that about me. It really pisses me off, and you're lucky I respect ATS enough not to have said anything really offensive.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Herman]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
By the way, I have three muslim friends living in Saudi Arabia that I converse with on a regular basis. For all you know, I could have much, much more knowlege on the subject than you.

Furthering our discussion for the purpose of curiosity - why do muslims believe in Jesus's second coming? They don't even believe that Muhammad is coming again. They believe that Allah is the only God. It's part of the islamic

Five Pillars of Faith

Testimony of Faith (Kalima)

This is simply the declaration, "I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger." As mentioned previously, all of Islam is based on faith in the Unity of God. When one declares this statement, one testifies to the Unity of Allah, and to the message of the Prophethood. When one bears witness that Muhammad is His messenger, one is confirming that all of the prophets before him were also His messengers - Allah is One and His message is one. A person becomes a Muslim when he or she declares this statement with purity of heart and conviction of faith.

I have corrected my ignorance on the matter and learned that yes, Muslims do believe that Jesus will return, but not as a deity or the son of God. Still, I would appreciate not being judged in the future.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Herman]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Furthering our discussion for the purpose of curiosity - why do muslims believe in Jesus's second coming? They don't even believe that Muhammad is coming again. They believe that Allah is the only God.

Jesus was a special guy really, the messiah. Allah is their only God, or as is preferable to say, God is their only God. But as you have discovered, as Jesus was a prophet in the eyes of Islam, as opposed to a higher status that Christians might have him, it does not contradict with this belief.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sal88

Furthering our discussion for the purpose of curiosity - why do muslims believe in Jesus's second coming? They don't even believe that Muhammad is coming again. They believe that Allah is the only God.

Jesus was a special guy really, the messiah. Allah is their only God, or as is preferable to say, God is their only God. But as you have discovered, as Jesus was a prophet in the eyes of Islam, as opposed to a higher status that Christians might have him, it does not contradict with this belief.

Yeah, I figured that one out. it seems odd to me though. I looked it up yesterday and couldn't believe I'd never heard it before. My muslim friends never mentioned it, and I don't think I ever learned about it in class. We learned a lot about Islam, but that part just never came up. Or maybe it did and I somehow missed it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join