It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this Cigar shaped UFO? **Vid**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Found this while digging around.
All i know is its 2004.
Another piece if good evidence i say.
Any more info on this would be good.

video link

2ND ROW DOWN, 2ND TO THE LEFT.
I cant link the vid any other way.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Denied]

[edit: shortened link]

[edit on 5/10/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
-I heard the cigar-shaped UFO is from reptilians
-That it's also from the aliens described in Communion by Whitley Streiber...
-Also described by the NASA / CIA hacker in recent news, Gary McKinnon saying that NASA has airbrushed a cigar-shaped UFO over the hemisphere from high resolution satellite images for a cover-up, correct me if I'm wrong . . .

[edit on 10-5-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
what im wondering is how big is it?
with nothing in the background to compare its impossible no?
ive heard of these things sometimes being miles long, a mothership of some kind?

That statement made by that hacker, is interesting, he has nothing to loose, why would he make that up??

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Great find Denied, but cause nothing else comes into the frame its makes it hard to determine the size of UFO. Do we have any more info on this clip ?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thats an interesting event. I wonder if that couldn't be some kind of spy ballon, etc. Its hard to say because, from the video, there is no way to judge size or its motion. The motion in the video seems consistent with standard inertial mass motion.

Is there a context to this video? Who saw this pheonomena, what did it look like from the ground, how did it move? Etc. These are questions I want to ask about this event.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well as you see from my link it doesn't give much information, in fact none.

I have seen a pic of this before on some UFO website ages ago, but never the video, i too would love to know more about this, I'm sure someone on ATS has seen this before somewhere??

Help

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i was gonna say that i've seen a web page selling a giant balloon that shape as a toy for kids. but then i noticed that this video was on film originally. you can see dirt on the film go by as the film runs in the projector. and it looks to be 8, super8 or 16mm too. so i think if it was filmed say 20 years ago at least it's not that balloon toy.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well the video title on that website says 2004??
Whether it was uploaded at that date i dont know.
However the film does look old.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've seen this one before. I believe that's one of the motherships filmed by George Adamski. I could be wrong. My memory ain't what it used to be. It's not video, but 8mm film, that makes me think that.

Yeah, it does look a lot like a big cylindrical balloon.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I've seen this one before. I believe that's one of the motherships filmed by George Adamski. I could be wrong.

Now does that imply its a fake? whats your take on those Adamski video, pretty similar to Meiers pics no.
Anyhow both fake no?

Hmmm

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know this video. It was released by german researcher Michael Hesseman some years ago and is included in his video collection UFO The Footage Archives.

I don't remember the name of the videographer but the place was Hagen, Germany in 1980.

The video may be also found here.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In fact that seems slightly better quality than the link i had, see how the craft tilts up and back again.

Im more convinced this is a craft of some kind rather than a balloon or something.

But nice find, 1980, right......

We know more now, so what do you make of this?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Take a sky blue piece of construction paper, glue a cigarette butt or other small cylindrical object to paper and film in the worst possible fashion as someone holds paper and rotates slowly.

HOLA!! A classic UFO hoax is born!!

It's so sickeningly obvious it defies logic as to how anyone could even debate this.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That's great !! Why don't you do it yourself and share the results with us.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 11-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Almost looks like a video of a bacillus bacteria viewed through a microscope I saw in high school biology class.

Thats what it reminded me of.

I realize its not a perfect match but you get the idea.
www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk...

[edit on 10/5/06 by Skibum]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spiritThat's great !! Why don't you do it yourself and share the results with us.

Why would I want to do that when this one here shows the same thing?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
No refrences for distance and height just a cylindrical object. The object appeared to have no pattern of movement nor did it look like it was being controlled by anything either. It was random movements. Though it does not appear to look all that fake I would have it analyzed it could just be some sort of camera trick or some other type of fakery.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I know this video. It was released by german researcher Michael Hesseman some years ago and is included in his video collection UFO The Footage Archives.

I don't remember the name of the videographer but the place was Hagen, Germany in 1980.

The video may be also found here.

www.ufocasebook.com...

ufologie.net: Germany 1980 cylindrical, cigar type object
Filmed in Hagen, Germany, by Mr Marrs Dommin, on the afternoon of June 4th 1980 in Germany. A strange cylindrical, cigar type object was captured on camera as it slowly moved and changed direction in the sky. This is just another clip in an already long line of cigar type UFO footage captured on camera over the past thirty years.

ufologie.net: Germany 1980 triangular craft
A triangular craft of some form filmed in Hagen, Germany during 1980 by Mr Marrs Dommin. He has apparently recorded many UFOs during his research period and UFO tracking project, observing the sky every night with a telescope and camera. Recording all unusual events from the balcony of his apartment and has been subsequently building up a large collection of anomalous UFO data including many still pictures and video footage.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The cigar shaped and triangular UFO filmed in Hagen, Germany during 1980 by Mr Marrs Dommin matches the UFO's described and illustrated in the SOM 1-01 Operations Manual. The triangular UFO was also filmed and photographed during the the Belgium UFO wave of 1989-1993.

SOM1-01: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal, April 1954
www.majesticdocuments.com...

This 32-page manual shows the crafts as being disk-shaped, cigar-shaped, triangular or ice cream cone shaped. Entities are of two types — EBEs, both described in some detail. They're not known to terrestrial science. It says that security is of massive importance. One of the principal objectives is to keep the public in the dark, a primary focus. It gives crating and uncrating instructions on where you send the parts, or the bodies, or whatever, how you protect the biological materials and the non-biological materials differently, and how you regularly do this on foreign soil — it has different packing instructions for foreign soil shipments from those of the Continental U.S. It provides instructions for good UFOB reporting — and UFOB was the label that was being used at that time by the Air Force. For a couple of years they used that label instead of UFO. The last page is very impressive. The references are genuine on page 28; you can go to the Archives and get a 1954 document and get the same reference numbers, the same reference titles, word for word, comma for comma.

I also got a match for the "Ovoid or circular shape" P. 20 SOM 1-01:

www.nuforc.org...

d1k

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Another UFO video I have not seen, it has been a good month for UFO videos

Too bad we do not see anything else in the video to get a better idea of where it is and how big it is. Great find either way, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join