It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Herbert Walker Bush on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What is his username? Which policies might he be advocating? Are they just like his son's?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ummmm.

Whaaaaaaa?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
NO! I'm... I mean he...isn't. Not here. Nope. Wouldn't be prudent.

Although rumor has it Dan Quayle's posting in the UFO forum as an abductee.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just curious. Ex-Presidents, to my knowledge, work as consultants after their presidency. During their career, they frequently dealt with top secret information and probably still do. In a "google" search of "top secret", ATS is listed third. An ex-President with a computer and internet access might join to inspire and motivate a nation.

By the way, forget about partisan politics and in the interest of this Great Nation, pray for and support our current President and our ex-Presidents. Nobody ever has too much spirit.

Check out: www.presidentialprayerteam.org/

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Actually GT, you might be on to something. I recall in a recent TV documentary they mentioned that Bush the Elder, a bonesman, was following a scuffle over a yale literary publication, apparently it used to belong to the SnBs or somesuch.

So if he follows that kind of stuff, heck, maybe he does dip into the old well that is the internet now and again!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hehehehe I don't think GHW Bush is on here. I just don't think he'd bother himself here. I don't think we're that much of a threat to the powers that be. BUT if he is here I hope he gets banned.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here we are. As ATS/BTS/PTS members, we are here asking questions, seeking answers. And oh do we all have questions. There are so many questions that beg to be answered; UFO's, 911, Aliens, Zero Point Energy, Cold Fusion, Roswell etc.

George Bush or any other president, for that matter, certainly would not be coming to ATS to seek answers to questions. After all, they most likely already KNOW all of the answers to the pertinent questions that ATS members ask every day. I suppose that knowledge -- real knowledge -- is one of the "perks" that comes with being President.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I doubt George Herbert Walker Bush is even computer literate. Folk in their 80 that I've met don't want anything to do with a computer. I bet he thinks a blog is a Belgian dessert.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

from GreatTech

Is George Herbert Walker Bush on ATS?

I hope so. If he is, let me say, welcome, Mr. President.

Can you imagine the wealth of information he would be able to share...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
would he actually share ANY of that information?

honestly, i have no idea if he is on, but if he is it might be a bit scary

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Assuming that it was discovered that Bush senior was member of ATS I would hope that the members of ATS would respect Bushs right to privacy. Im not sure it current or former politicans would post on ATS because they would run the risk of any comments they make being used by the media, supporters and there opponents.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why not. If we're here, why not Mr. Bush? In fact, it would not surprise me, if he was. How better to guage a nations, or worlds, attitudes and opinions on a subject than to read anonymous postings? I mean, we have no reason to edit our opinions on what ever subject matter we are discussing or arguing about. One could definitely discover which way the wind was blowing as regards public discussion of topics of importance.

So I hope he, and other movers and shakers, are indeed here reading and opining.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Seriously,
An 82 year old man on an internet discussion forum?

I know he liked to jump out of planes and all in his old age but he isn’t that “cool.”

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I doubt it...........

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
As far as age goes, more and more senior citizens are using computers. I know a lady in her 80's who sends 5-20 emails per day (Now SHE'S probably here right now . . .)

I was looking at my church directory, and all of the little ole ladies with blue hair put their their email addresses in there, along with their phone numbers.

I know of at least one ATS member who is homebound do to health, who posts here frequently. I wouldn't be surprised if several ATS'ers weren't "senior citizens."

They wouldn't tell you though, because, loveable as you are, a lot of you are age-ists.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I doubt G.H.W.B is a member,but i wouldnt completely count it out. Remember,he was the head of the C.I.A.,and is the only ex-president to still recieve daily national security reports.

--btw,nice sig nygdan. Starship troopers is one of my fav movies,seriously underrated though.Guess the majority doesn't understand satire.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by spanishcaravan]

new topics

top topics

join