It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Women Defy the Holy Bible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You must've got burned something terrible. Maybe you can write it in your livejournal? No need to cry about it here.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Never been burned. The American media (Hollywood, TV, radio, computers, books, magazines, newspapers...) try to convince the American female that the onl way to go for a member of the opposite sex is tall, dark, and handsome. And they also try to convince males that the only way to go for females is tall, blonde, and pretty. According to America, the color of God has changed.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
All women in the USA are irreversibly attracted to dark men, especially black men. I will remain asexual and celibate for eternity.

Wow.

Another use of the bible for racism. Very nice.:shk:

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that a black dude stole your woman. Hell, this might have happened more than once.
And, you aren't willing to switch sides, so you've decided to swear off women for good.

Oh well, more ladies for the rest of us.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

According to America, the color of God has changed.

What color was he to start with?

NN

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
not all women go for dark guys, infact some women don't go for guys at all

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
truthseeka, the Holy Bible does not teach racism, nor should it be interpreted to produce racism. God finds racism abhorrent. The Holy Bible teaches us to love God first, and our neighbor second (this includes people of all heights, colors, and shapes).

Personally, I never had a girfriend who was stolen by another man. I am straight, but celibate. As I have grown in spirituality, I have concluded that celibacy is one of the ways I can honor God.

God Bless all heights, colors, and shapes!!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I didn't say the bible taught racism (though, it kinda does, with chosen people and stuff).

I said people twist it to justify racism. Like Jews and Christians using the Hamitic curse to justify African slavery.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Never be a slave to a person. Only be a slave to the Holy Trinity.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hmm I am a little confused...

you make ref to the Bible and question if women defy it????

then go onto say you think women go for dark men...now I think you are saying dark as in men who are in some way spiritually corrupt??? And not the skin colour?

Pretty weird statement.

No, actually its really weird and I cant see the point you are making.

I believe the attraction thing is like attracts like...and I dont believe you can make generalisations about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm really sorry, but I am having an incredibly hard time understanding you... pretty much as a whole.

Where do you get information that female kind as a whole tend to go for black men? If that were the case, wouldn't there be a lack of single black men? And what if a woman is in a location that has a shortage of black men? Does she simply settle for a man of another color, though she secretly longs for the love of the "dark men"?

I know these are your opinions-- but I really don't understand where you get your information. Generalizing women into one group is a pretty hefty statement, taking into account that this is over half the world's population.

Also, it's very hard to understand your responses, simply because your rebutes contain nothing more than extreme stances on your love of God. This isn't a bad thing, and I'm not taking your faith into question... but please just answer our questions if you are to start a discussion on such a confusing subject.

When simply noted that the bible is sometimes used to justify racial injustices such as slavery, you whole-heartedly respond with:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the prior statement. It's as if you scanned the post, saw only the term "slavery" and responded with an inept, unrelated "WOO!! GO GOD!!!" kind of post.

This is highly frustrating, because many of us would like to know where it is you have formed your views on women. Please enlighten us with a relevant response.

"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." Ferdinand Magellan

[edit on 6/2/2006 by Draconica]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join