It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien and Chupacabra videos

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Directly from Colombia two videos.

The first video shows an entity that may be the Chupacabra.

The second video shows an alien being appearing inside the house.

Both videos were recreated with special effects by this company as part of a promotion for a contest to caught on tape a real Chupacabra.

Great videos for the CGI fans.

misteriosinexplicables.com...

misteriosinexplicables.com...




posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow, I have to say, great fakes
they should be in hollywood. This is an example of how with a lot of work and the will to do it, one can easily trick people into thinking these "things" are real. Great find



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
They look amazing! Great find!
it easy to see how things can be faked but its more interesting to see fakes that are advertised as fake.



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Nice ones, it gives us the knowledge of what can be done these days.I gotta admit though in the first vid u can see its faked when u see the alien dissapear and reapear behind the trees.Still it would have probably fooled me.



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't understand why you would even post something that you admit to being fake in the first place. Isn't this a place where we try to prove the existance of EBE's? I mean, I could post a bunch of fake stuff all day. Would those be GREAT FINDS (zeta?). I think a great find would be a real one. You guys make me wonder.....



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hehe yeah, try posting those on imdb.com perhaps you'll get a hollywood career,,,



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i cant seem to play it all i can see is black but i can still here everything.



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
I don't understand why you would even post something that you admit to being fake in the first place. Isn't this a place where we try to prove the existance of EBE's? I mean, I could post a bunch of fake stuff all day. Would those be GREAT FINDS (zeta?). I think a great find would be a real one. You guys make me wonder.....


I'm sorry, a GREAT FIND for me is anything that is interesting and gets my attention, and yes, that got my attention. As for ATS being a place to prove the existence of EBEs, well, I don't know about you, but I came to ATS to post and read interesting conversations/articles/news/stories with other ATS members. Yes, a great find would be a real one, but sometimes you just have to take it easy and post threads that will make people wonder, fake or true. If the people who made such outstanding fake vids hadn't claimed it was fake and had never posted it on a site like that but instead had done it on video.google or perhaps youtube, then I'm sure some of us around here (ahem
) would easily have fallen for it.

So, finally, I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just trying to deny ignorance.



posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Yes, a great find would be a real one, but sometimes you just have to take it easy and post threads that will make people wonder, fake or true. If the people who made such outstanding fake vids hadn't claimed it was fake and had never posted it on a site like that but instead had done it on video.google or perhaps youtube, then I'm sure some of us around here (ahem
) would easily have fallen for it.

So, finally, I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just trying to deny ignorance.

Hear, hear! We all know that eventually it would have made its way onto ATS claiming to be real. Now we know it's not. And it will most definitely make its way back here in the distant future claiming to be real. We will then be informed enough to say "Ha! Fake!". I'm glad I saw it, thanks!



posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm glad these wrer posted, because I clicked on the link before reading the whole post. Therefore I didn't know these were fake before I saw them. And I was highly suspicious of them, pretty convinced they were faked - the movement of the creature didn't look right at all. So I gave myself quite the pat on the back when I read they were indeed faked.

Still like to see video of the real thing, though.



posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Those are not good fakes i am sorry. Although the creatures look real, their movements are far from natural. It's like they are bouncing on the moon surface or gliding as they jump.

Although there are many good fakes out there i don't class these as good, although i like the fact they used human reactions in them. Those guys running off scared was a nice touch.


This is an example of how with a lot of work and the will to do it, one can easily trick people into thinking these "things" are real.


Well i don't know about aliens but the chubacabra could be real. There is plenty of evidence that something is sucking the blood out of animals with a rather large sort of proboscus thing. The chubacabra if it exists is just an animal that hasn't been documented. Just my view.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]



posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't understand why you'd post this when there are interesting and legitimate threads that become obscured by this nonsense.



posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
I don't understand why you'd post this when there are interesting and legitimate threads that become obscured by this nonsense.


It isn't nonsense at all. As others have discussed, the OP is performing a very valuable surface. It is only a matter of time before these videos crop up on YouTube, and someone posts them in here as proof-positive of extraterrestrial-visitation; we will already know they are not genuine, and will be able to educate them to that fact.

I think we should have a sticky thread of known photographic and video hoaxes and misidentifications, so valuable bandwidth and time is not wasted countering such things.




top topics



 
0

log in

join