It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bermuda Triangle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
IMO

Methane gas and/or rouge waves.

I used to believe whole-heartily in the BT when I was younger. It always fascinated me.
But as I grew older and more studies & possible answers came to light, the legend became a myth.

I read somewhere (on-line) that most of the legends initiated after the loss of the Avengers ( Flight 19 ). And it became the Largest BT legend.

Although 'some' people on here refuse to believe the planes ran out of gas and crashed in the ocean, the evidence points in that direction.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What is a "Rogue Wave"? Do you mean a oceon wave?
Because i love to look into interesting Geological facts about Earth. Like Tsunami's, underwater Volcanoes etc

I never heard of this "Rogue Wave"

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Once dismissed as a nautical myth, freakish ocean waves that rise as tall as ten-storey apartment blocks have been accepted as a leading cause of large ship sinkings. Results from ESA's ERS satellites helped establish the widespread existence of these 'rogue' waves and are now being used to study their origins.

Severe weather has sunk more than 200 supertankers and container ships exceeding 200 metres in length during the last two decades. Rogue waves are believed to be the major cause in many such cases.

Mariners who survived similar encounters have had remarkable stories to tell. In February 1995 the cruiser liner Queen Elizabeth II met a 29-metre high rogue wave during a hurricane in the North Atlantic that Captain Ronald Warwick described as "a great wall of water… it looked as if we were going into the White Cliffs of Dover."

www.esa.int...

Google is your friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi
I like the bermuda triangle and I love to be lost there.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by metaphysical_episodes]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SenorJordo
There is an underwater experiment that is ongoing today under the waters of the gulf! it is to do with a controlled Kerr Singularity or baby black hole! The same technology tested by the Russians in the secret underground bases in the Ural Mountains. Massive concentric rings (not unlike those seen in the movie Contact) are the creators of this field and maybe the after effects are the disappearence of these crafts!

Is there a set of documents or external proof you could link to for this assertion please? Or some link for Kerr Singularity information as you understand it?

Also when would this experiment have begun?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
some one help me please.
I love to be lost in bermuda triangle.
what can I do???

[edit on 19-1-2008 by metaphysical_episodes]

Mod Note: Stay on Topic– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Another spooky fact for the Bermuda Triangle is that the geomagnetic anomaly there causes satellites to "dip" in their orbit and / or haze over or give static instead of proper images.

The tongue of the ocean off Andros is fascinating as well if Atlantis = Bermuda since it would have STILL been a deep water port even when Cuba, Haiti etc. were all connected into one large island beyond the Pillars of Hercules.

A favourite topic of mine, doing a documentary on it atm in fact.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The Paul Vance sighting of a light from above descending into a door made of mist is classic Bermuda Triangle goodness. Absolute classic.

It is written up in abbreviated form online:

Paul Vance encounter

Classic stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join