It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Says UFO's Dont Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just came across this article in a Calfornia newpaper, which led to the link Ive posted. In the document, supposedley a highly secret report they brush them off as the Daily Mail says, "Just a load of hot air". Myself I dont know if they exist or not, but wonder if this report may be part of some forthcoming disclosure on UFO's, and just happens to be coming from UK first, guess time will tell.

sfgate.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It is disinformation put out by one man who remains unidentified.

I agree most Alien abductions are figments of people's imaginations but some though I believe are credible.

Roswell: That was a mass cover up and something from another world did crash there, It may not of been an alien in a spaceship but it was technology like a probe from another world.

We send satellites into space and if they travel far enough or long enough they will eventually get sucked into the gravity of another sun or planet and crash and would take us years(hundreds or thousands even) to find out about it.

That is what I believe happened at Roswell, it was a satellite or probe from another world that was sent out 100's or 1000's of years ago ago by another civilization and crashed. It was more than likely an accident it found earth as it was more than likely used to "explore" their own area of space.

When the "mission" was over the satellite just continued on its way until our gravity sucked it in and it crashed. I doubt the "home world" of that satellite/probe (or what ever it was) even know it has crashed here.

Another credible event is the "Travis Walton" case. There were many witness's and if you look into it, it appears to be true. Especially with the events on how he returned.

There was a movie made about this "Fire in the sky", I would reccommend everyone see this movie. Even if you do not believe in "Aliens". It was one hell of a movie though.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

Please direct your thoughts and contributions to the ongoing discussion, here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Closing ...

new topics

join