It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats ur reason for joining ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
curious whats the reason you joined ATS?
for me it was just reading the info on weapons/air craft
and to post in some topics to show nothings just black/white

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My reason? Conspiracies largely. I started reading about them back in 2004 and came across this sight. Since then I've gotten a new name on this sight. I'm completely addicted here. Also I'm really interested in aliens and UFOs.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Whilst doing a Google search I ended up in a thread where someone said something very ignorant about South Africa. I joined solely to correct the person... But I noticed that ATS offered just about everything I was interested in... And here I am, ever since...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was looking for information on the TR-3B top-secret aircraft, it led me to ATS and discovered it in all it's splender.

Everything that interests me was right here like Gemwolf said.

And yes, a search engine played a MAJOR part...pesky yahoo finding ATS, i'm hooked ever since! and praying I wont get
lol.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Its my job to monitor chatter for the govern.....er....I just like to chat with people about stuff. Yes, thats it....Move along,move along.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I joined here when I found somthing about aliens. Then between then and a few months ago I forgot about ATS.
Then when I had nothing to do I said "What is Abovetopsecret about? I forgot." Then I came here, got a new password, and here I am!!!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My main reason is to develop my writing skills. Secondary, is to hone my ability to view information in a critical manner before making decisions.

new topics

top topics

join